"Anyway, what was with you and Mr. Eriksson? I saw him talking to you, and then he brushed up against you when he walked past. Maybe he has a thing for you?" she said to me. I pursed my lips at her.

"Yeah, we are in a totally secret relationship that you can't tell anyone about. Okay?" I told her sarcastically. She gasped. I laughed at her. She smirked at me. I shook my head and went to sit down. I sat down beside Tommy.

"Hey, Stranger? Where did you come from?" He asked me. I smiled at him.

"Your mom." I told him, and laughed.

"Sorry for not hanging out with you for a while. I haven't really had time outside school and detention, and life. But I will hang out with you soon. Okay?" he nodded jerkily, and slung an arm around my shoulders. I began to eat. When the bell rang, we all went our separate ways. I went to gym with Chantal. She smiled and elbowed me. Mr. Eriksson was looking our way, and when he saw us looking at him, he smirked at me. Again, me being so mature, I stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed and went inside. Chantal elbowed me again.

"what was that for? He was looking at you!" I shook my head.

When we were done changing, We headed out. Oh, yay, today was track. sarcasm. We started out at a slow jog.

"Okay guys, I want five laps around the track, then come and sit down." Sven blew his whistle. We picked up the pace. By the time he blew his whistle again, I was puffing. We went and sat down on the bleachers. He smiled and sat down on the floor. All the girls were looking at him like he was something to eat in his tight white shirt.

"Okay, people. I want you to know something. We are starting a basketball team, and whoever wants to join, come to my room after class. I will have a sign up sheet ready for you. There will be tryouts, so bring your best. I clapped along with everybody. I love basketball! Since I love it so much, I am willing to endure spending time with Sven to practise. Of course, there will be other people on it, too.

"Okay, class dismissed." He said when the bell rang. I picked up my things and went to change. I showered off, and headed to Sven's room. All the people who wanted to sign up were waiting for him to put up the sheet. I moved my way in between people to get to the front. When I was done signing up, I headed to the lab. I turned the knob, and entered. There was no sign of Sven, so I just picked up a container and started cleaning. A while later, I heard the door open. I didn't turn around, I was so focused on getting the stains out of this one jar I was holding. I heard a chuckle. I turned around. Sven was standing there, looking at all the stuff I washed and cleaned before he came.

"I see you've been busy while I wasn't here," he told me. I smiled at him and nodded, while grabbing another glass. He came up beside me and grabbed a container out of the box beside me. It gave me a perfect view of his great abs, and arms. I looked back at the glass I was cleaning. I didn't see him, but I felt him smile.

"Did you just check me out?" He asked.

"No, and why are we so modest today?" I asked him sarcastically. He laughed. He reached for another glass. I got distracted by him leaning over me, that I dropped the glass I was holding. It shattered on the floor. I cursed and bent to pick it up. When I picked up this one particularly sharp piece, I shrieked. It bit me! I had a long deep gash on my middle finger from the edge of the glass. I heard some swearing, and a muttered curse. I felt Sven take my injured hand and wrap a piece of towel around it. I looked up, and his face was so close to mine, I just couldn't resist. I stretched up, and planted a kiss right on his lips! He hesitated, then kissed me back. I felt all of the sparks that we had when we brushed up against each other, but a million times more! I curled my hands into his hair, and he groaned. He picked me up and put me on the counter. I smiled. He didn't stop kissing me. I felt his tongue lick my lips, and I opened them enthusiastically. His tongue fought mine for dominance, and he won. He tasted just like he smelled. Peppermint. I felt his hands trail up and down my sides. I shivered. I broke away, gasping for air. I looked over, and Sven was looking surprised. I think that was what brought me down to earth. I blushed, and gathered my stuff up.

"Wait, where are you going?" Sven said, running his hand through his hair, making it already more messy than it was. I smiled.

"I'm going home. Thank you for taking care of my hand." He smiled and reached out his hand. He ran it down the side of my face, in a feathery caress. I shivered with desire, then rubbed his cheek with my palm. Then I ran out of the classroom.

Mr. E's POV

HOLY SHIT! I was shaking, I was so happy. She finally kissed me! I jumped up and down like a six year old who just got a pony for Christmas. I touched my hand to my lips again. I can't believe we just kissed! It had been everything I had imagined it would be! There were sparks, and I felt her touch like a searing-hot brand. I didn't move for a while, then I snapped out of it. I wonder what brought that one...all I did was help her stop her hand from bleeding. I smiled again. I just couldn't believe it. I almost skipped out of the room on my way home.