Dedication To Crystal

Dream mode

"You won't live to see your 25th birthday." Tara smiled at her daughter.

"You don't know shit about me." Crystal glared at her real mother.

"Ohh I know enough. I know you just like me. You just like me. Just because you have people in your counter, that's not going to make you change your ways." Tara laughed.

"I glad you died. You evil as hell." Crystal said to her mother.

"Yeah and so are you. You going to get bitter and bitter everyday. You about to lose everything including your life. You should really think about how you talk to people. And for you too get your cousin to rape your brother girlfriend. Wow that's says a lot about you." Tara just stared at her daughter.

"Fuck you!" Crystal yelled at her mother.

"You couldn't not even on your worst day. At least when I die I made peace with the people I hurt. You? Tuh you won't get the chance. Ill see you in hell. My bitter daughter." Tara said and walked away into the darkness.

Crystal jumped up out her sleep holding her chest. It felt so real. She looked around in her room making sure it was just her.

She got up unable to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Family, Friends, etc all gather at a small church for the homecoming of Crystal Nelson.

Lil C and his family seat on the front row.

Sky and her family sat behind them. Sky was still in shock that Crystal was gone.

KD was in the back laying low, he would carry out his cousin wishes for her if that's the last thing he do.

"Any words from the family?" The pastor asked.

Lil C stood up and walked in front of Crystal casket. He had to swallow hard to keep from crying.

"Crystal. I name her you know. She changed my life for the better. Raised her to be a independent woman. Yea she had flaws. We as a family did. Never in a million years I thought I would be burying my first child. It hurt so bad. Knowing I won't be able to hear her voice, or her laugh again. It eating me up inside. I know my child live her life to the fullest, despite what she did in her life. She will forever and always be my baby girl. I love you Crystal. Rest in Paradise baby girl." Lil C kissed her casket and walked back to his seat. Trying to hold his tears in check.

Cory walked up next.

"My best friend gone man. This not suppose to happen. I will forever remember my sister. From the petty fights, the arguing, name calling,etc. she always had my back. I remember when we stay tripping each other up on the stairway of our house. We would do that daily just to see how it feels to roll down the steps like them old people do on the commercials." Cory chuckled.

A few people dab at their eye.

Cory turn to his sister casket.

"I love you Crystal." Cory said.

Fyther walked up next.

"My first love. My wife, babies mother. I wasn't the easiest man to get along with. But my Crys could handle me. We had a great marriage despite our bad times. Our good times out way the bad." Fyther broke down and started crying.

He had the whole church crying. Lovell and SaMiyah came and comfort him.

Crystal funeral affect each and everybody. Especially her parents, brother, sisters, and husband. && child.

"Mommy in there." Chris pointed to the casket.

Naenae just nodded her head.

"I want to go with mommy." Chris  got up and walk to Crystal casket.

Naenae jumped to grab him.

"Mommy!" Chris scream.

Lil C grabbed him and put him on his lap. Chris cried in his granddad chest.

As the church all gather for Crystal to be lower into the ground Lil C walked away he couldn't see his daughter get buried.

Kasey break down and cried as they lower Crystal body into the ground. Kenny had to carry her away .

" I'll miss you Crystal." Sky said and walked away.

Amber and Cory stood there still.

"Damn man my sis gone man."

Keenan and his family came down for the funeral. Angie stood crying in Keenan arms. Keenan showed no emotions.

Naenae hold Crystal in her arms. They decided to name Crystal baby after her.

After the funeral everybody went their separate ways.

*****************
Rest in peace Crystal. You will forever be missed

thoughts?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014