•9•

Cory, Jay, Keenan, and Lil C entered the warehouse where Tam-Tam was located.

Keenan came down for the weekend. Getting everything ready for his wedding that will be taking place in a few months.

"What died in here?" Cory asked holding his nose.

"I think that your breathe. Shut up." Lil C said.

Cory just smacked his mouth.

"Whatever." Cory mumbled.

When they got downstairs to the room where Tam was at. Cory heart started beating fast.

"What the hell you sweating for?" Keenan asked him.

"Ain't nobody sweating." Cory said wiping his face with his shirt.

Tam was laying down on the bed tied up.

Cory had to close his eyes and reopen them. Tam looked at him with so much hatred in her eyes. Shouldn't he be the one with hate in his eyes?

"Don't stare at him like that." Lil C glared at her.

Tam looked at C and rolled her eyes.

Keenan fired his gun at her. Missing her face by an inch.

"Better control your self lil girl." Keenan said.

"Just kill me." Tam said.

"Okay." Keenan said aiming his gun at her about to fire.

"Wait!" Cory yelled. "Don't kill her."

"Cory we talk about this on the way here. What's the problem?" Lil C asked his son.

"I can't. I can't kill her." He said.

"You not killing her, I am." Keenan said  pointing to his self with the gun.

"Let's just ask her some question first." Cory said.

"Why?" Lil C and Keenan asked.

"I just need to know why she did me so wrong." Cory said pleading with them with his eyes.

"Fine. If she say something out the way, she's dead." Lil C said and left out the room.

Leaving Cory and Tam alone.

Tam just stared at Cory.

"Why Tam? Why you did me so wrong and all I wanted to do was love you?" Cory asked.

"Why should I love you? My own mother didn't love me enough to stay around. What makes me think you would too?" Tam said as tears filled her eyes.

"I was there for you, every step of way. I had your back. My family and I. When you got kidnap, we came for you." Cory said.

"Your cousin was in there too, so don't tell that lie." Tam rolled her eyes.

"Why you have to be a selfish ass bitch?" Cory glared at her.

"Why you have to be a short ass muthafucka? Listen Cory I don't want you okay. So you wasting your time trying to talk to me. Move the fuck on. If I wanted to be with you I wouldn't have killed your baby. But I did." Tam said with a smiled.

Cory jumped on the bed and stared choking her.

"You crazy ass bitch! Fuck you!" Cory yelled as he choked the life out Tam.

Tam couldn't do anything, because she was tied up.

"I loved you with everything, everything, I took you back after everything you did to me, and this how you repay me! Fuck you, I will see you in hell, you dumb ass bitch. Just when you killed my baby, I gain another one back. This one going to make it." Cory said with tears steaming down his face, as he choked Tam to death.

When he see that Tam was no longer breathing and her eyes has rolled back in the back of her head that when he stopped choking her. He cried on her body. He cried for his unborn child. He cried for all the years, he love Tam, only for his love to be ignored. He cry for the fact that he just killed a human being with his bare hands. He was hurting in side. He would now carry the guilt of letting his anger get the best of him and he killed somebody he love.

The door open, his dad, Keenan and Jay walked back in.

Lil C pulled Cory body off Tam dead body.

"I killed her! I killed her!" Cory yelled.

Lil C just let his son cry. He knew Cory wasn't really a killer. Yeah he have that killer blood in him, but for him to actually kill someone he really love is probably eating him up inside.

"It's okay, Cory." Lil C said.

He needed to get his son out of there.

"When y'all down with her body, call me, I'm about to take him home." Lil C said to Keenan and Jay.

Cory just was in a daze. He was so spaced out. He killed someone he love. How can he take that back? He killed her with his bare hands.

Cory don't know if he could ever be his self again.

*************
Damn that guilt eating at Cory already.

So sad, he didn't want to do it , as you can see, but Tam-Tam said some pretty mean things to him.

Will he bounce back?

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014