Shawn nods, quickly scanning the menu and deciding on some green tea. He takes a few long strides to the counter.

"A medium green tea, please," he says without looking up, pulling out the correct amount from his wallet.

"Name?"

At the sound of the familiar voice, Shawn lifts his head. She's in a black shirt and jeans, an apron wrapped around her waist. Yellow paint still streaks her hair, but her face is bare, not a trace of yellow paint or makeup. Shawn's breath hitches at her pretty face and his hands shake. She smirks at him.

"S-Shawn," he stutters out and mentally berates himself for being so awkward.

He's kind of turned on by the fact that she acts like she doesn't know who he is.

"That will be 3.50," she says and he hands her a ten dollar bill, his fingers grazing her palm.

His whole body reacts to her soft skin, the feeling of electricity shooting through his body.

"K-Keep the change."

She raises her eyebrow at him, sliding the large tip into the tip jar.

"Thanks," she grins.

He waves at her, shoving a hand into his pocket and stalking back to the table. He can see Hailee trying to hide a smirk and a giggle behind her book.

"You knew that she works here," he accuses.

Hailee gives him a sly look, "No... but isn't it such a coincidence that she's here?"

"Stop trying to play cupid, Haiz. I can handle myself," he glares.

"Mhm, and can I ask why she isn't your girlfriend yet? I thought you were the panty snatcher?"

"I'm not looking for a girlfriend," he huffs.

"So if I were to say Camila was flirting with that guy over there you wouldn't be jealous?"

His head snaps to around to look at Camila who's preparing his green tea behind the counter, no guy in sight. Hailee giggles.

"You played me!" He crosses his arms in annoyance.

"Just trying to confirm what I said."

-

He sneaks glances at her throughout the whole class period. The light through the window highlights her face. Her soft eyelashes flutter against her glasses. He watches her bite her supple lips, looking down at her notebook. Her furious note taking causes a strand of hair to fall in her face, blocking his view. If only he could have her.

A crumpled up ball of paper lands on his desk. He looks towards that direction to see Jessica batting her eyelashes at him. Already knowing what it says, he smirks and nods. The other girls in the class glare at Jessica in envy...well except for the one he wanted. Camila not even paying attention to the sighs and groans of all the other girls in the class, pushes up her glasses and continued writing. What could he do to get her attention?

She was everything he wanted; beautiful, musical, talented, adorable, just imagine her fitting perfectly into his arms. Building up the courage for once, Shawn decides to make a move.

Shawn looks at the teacher before writing a message on a piece of paper.

'Camila, you look beautiful today. Shawn'

He folds it into a paper airplane, glances at the teacher once again and with a steady hand, releases the airplane. It lands on another girl's desk as she squeals in delight, noticing it was from Shawn. He face-palms as the girl opens the plane, her smile turning into a frown as she reads the message. She angrily huffs, crumbles it, and tosses it behind her onto Camila's desk. Shawn murmurs a happy 'yes' under his breath. Dropping her pen, her slender hands smooth out the crumbled note. She rolls her eyes, a small smile gracing her face.