Chapter 13

Marie's Pov

"Michael." I pleaded. He relentlessly nipped at my neck causing my moans to fill the room. "What about the pizza?" "Damn the pizza!" He growled. He carried me, with my legs wrapped around his torso to my room. He closed the door as he crawled over me.

"Are you ready for this?" He asked me. I saw his erection growing through his pants. I directed my eyes to his and saw they were filled with lust. I don't know what it was about this, but the look he gave me made me want him even more. I nodded my head as he shut the lights.

"You don't know" he said in between kisses. "How long I've wanted this." He whispered. Goosebumps went all over my body. His touch was sensational and I loved every moment of it. "I've wanted it too baby." I said. I un buttoned his shirt as he tried to take mine off. He licked his lips, gazing at my breast. He softly pushed me back down and groped my breast tenderly.

"You see these" he said referring to my breast. "Are mine." He growled. "And this." He said while flipping me over. He grabbed my but and I gasped aroused. "This is all mine, do you understand me?!" I didn't answer him, I was too caught up in how good I was feeling. Next moment, I felt a hard tap on my bottom and jumped a little. "Do you understand me?!" He semi yelled. I nodded my head frantically and he smiled. "Good girl."

He slid his pants off revealing him in his Calvin Klein's. It was a sight to see. I slowly slid down my panties in front of him, teasing him. Considering my bra was almost off, I un clipped it and my boobs jumped out right in front of it. I pulled him into an erotic kiss as I grabbed his bulge. "Mmh." Was all he could say. He pulled back and I poured a little. "Hold on." He reached to get his pants and pulled out a condom. I smirked at him as he gave me a cheeky smile. "You never know." I laughed and continued to kiss.

Considering I have a stubborn personality, Michael tried to kiss me thoroughly but I didn't allow him. I knew it was driving him crazy. He would continue to growl at any attempt I denied. Michael easily cheated by slipping a finger in my panties. I gasped as he slid his tongue in my mouth and roamed. It was driving me wild as I ran my hand through his curls and tugged at it.

"You like that baby?" He taunted. His fingers was massaging my lips down there. My moans were being muffled by his lips being pressed into mine. He slipped a finger in me and I went into complete bliss. "Oh Michael." I moaned. He kept pumping in and out and I never wanted this feeling to stop... Ever. "I love the way you say my name baby." He whispered. "Michael... I want more, please give it to me!" I yelled. "What a naughty girl, I'll have to put that potty mouth to use." He pumped three of his fingers in and out of me. My eyes were shut closed due to all the pleasure he was giving me. "Open your eyes beautiful, i want you to watch me."

I looked up to see Michael with sweat on his face. I was mesmerized by how sexy he looked with his curls clinging to his face and forehead. My eyes shut again because I was so close to my release. "Michael don't stop, I'm so close." I panted. My eyes fluttered open and I was beyond pissed. "What the fuck Michael?!" His smirk widened. "What am I going to do with that mouth of yours?" My eyes lit up with an idea. "I want this." I grabbed his erection through his boxers as he let out a hiss. "In my mouth."

I pushed him backwards and was hovering over him. I took off his boxers to see his erection, in all its glory. I slowly started to stroke him as he let out curse words under his breath. I picked up the pace as I heard his groans. "Oh my fuck Marie don't stop..." He whispered. I lowered myself to where my butt was in the air and my face was in front of his manhood. I saw the pre cum on his tip and sucked on it lightly. I pecked all on his base and length.

I started to lower my mouth on his length, inch by inch. I knew he wanted me to take him whole but I didn't care what he wanted. I was getting so turned on by him I didn't want it to stop. Soon, I was deep throating him and he growled. "OH MY FUCK MARIE!" He yelled. My head started bobbing up and down at an unbelievable pace. I made a vibration on his dick and he melted like butter. "Oh my gosh Marie, I'm so- WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" He said as I took him out my mouth.

I pulled back and smirked. "How does it feel to have your release denied... Mr. Jackson?" I said poking at his chest. His eyes darkened and it's something I've never seen before. "You asked for it." He picked me up as he picked up the condom from the dresser and pushed me against my dresser. I felt his warm breath on my back. "You think it's funny?!" He plunged his fingers into my wet core and I moaned loudly. I heard the rip of the packet and he put it on.

He slid into me slowly. It was hurting, yes, but I didn't want him to know that. He grabbed me, while still being in me, and laid me on the bed. "I know its going to hurt baby." He said. He brought his head to the crook of my neck and whispered comforting words in my ear. Moments later, pleasure went through me. My back went into an arch as he moved back in and out. "Faster Michael." He nodded and pounded into me. "Ooh fuck Michael, just like that!" "Ooh Michael just like that baby." He pulled my leg up and began hitting my g-spot perfectly. "Baby I'm so close." Michael gritted. I nodded me too! Oh my god I'm gonna, I'm gonna-" "Well cum together on the count of three. One, two, three."

I let go and I felt my precious release. I was shaking violently as the pleasure did not stop coursing through my body. I turned over and something started happening. "Michael!" I yelled. I felt like I needed to pee but I had to relieve this feeling. After I release something I turn to Michael and he's smiling. I growl as I'm still shaking from my orgasm. "What is so funny?!" I semi yelled. "Aww baby, I made you squirt? Was I really that good?!" He gloated. Michael was still sweating and panting for breath but managed to let out a chuckle. I turned around embarrassed as he pulled me close to him.

"Girl that's was such a sight." He said. I couldn't stand to look him in the eyes. "I thought I was going to pee on you Michael, but God I had to get the feeling out." I said. He laid down as he pulled me on top of him as he ran his hand in my hair. "Baby?" He asked. I was so tired I barely hear him. "Hmm?" I asked him. He gently grabbed my face and stared me dead in my eyes. "Will you officially be my girl?" He asked. I chuckled and kissed him lightly. "Of course I will!"

He smiled and looked at me. "Round two?" I cheekily nodded as we went again.

___________________________

Mathew Pov

"So professor is fucking Marie now? I muttered. I was peering through he window and saw the whole show and taped it on my phone. I smiled as I saw the evidence. "Not for long."