Chapter 8.

Michaels Pov

I walked around the classroom, just to examine it. I wanted to clean the boards and what not but I didn't feel like it so a sat around in my chair... Sitting idol. I finally got over my laziness and started to clean off the chalk board. As I was cleaning, Ms. Lionzi walked in. I gave her a small smile and she winked at me. "Hello Michael." She said slowly. "Hello Ms.Lionzi, how are you?" Her face dropped a bit because I didn't call her by her first name, Deborah. "Oh please, call me Deborah." She smirked. She started un buttoning the top of her shirt. I didn't really pay any attention to it. I sighed and began wiping off the board. "So" I started. "What exactly do you need?" I questioned. I heard her heels click as she walked over to me. She tucked both her hands into my pocket. I gave her a confused face and she continued to smirk. "Ms. Lionzi, what are you doing?" My voice started to get hoarse because she had caught me off guard. Her eyes darkened just like her voice. "I told you to call me Deborah!" She yelled. I simply shrugged my shoulders and walked towards the door. I opened it for her and her eyes widened at me. "You don't need anything so goodbye!" She re buttoned her shirt, but at the doorway, she pulled me by the tie and began to kiss me. The kiss was very sloppy and I couldn't enjoy any of it. I simply un latched her by her shoulders and gently pushed her out the door. I sighed and rubbed my forehead. I heard buzzing and it was my phone that I had left on the desk. I looked at the caller id and answered the phone.

Phone call

"Hey baby" I heard Penelope's annoying voice rang through the phone. I mentally rolled my eyes. "I'm not your baby... Now what do you want?" He gritted. She giggled. "Temper Michael." I sighed and listened through the phone. "I wanna hang out tonight... You and me." I laughed out loud and I heard her scoff on the other line. "Don't act like you don't want to see me Michael, I know you've been thinking of me." I shook my head. "Your wrong, I've met someone else." I swear I felt her frown and that made me smile. "What do you mean "met someone!" She yelled. "What's her name?" Penelope questioned. "Now that's none of your concern, isnt it?" She immediately hung up and I chuckled as I began sweeping the floor.

Short chapter.. I know