Chapter 12

Hey guys I just wanted to start of with a "Happy New Year's Eve." I hope you all enjoy and spend time with your family

Marie Pov

The movie finished. It was alright but it wasn't worth all the hype it received. Once we were out the theatre, it was raining, raining very hard. Michael put his fedora on my head and motioned me to the car. We didn't get that drenched but we got wet.

He looked at me in the car and smiled. "You look really cute in my hat." I scoffed. "Of course I do!" We both laughed as the car exhilarated. We pulled up to my apartment a few minutes later. Once I got out the car, he stayed there. I was full of confusion. I tapped on the glass and pouted. "Your not coming up?" I asked him. A little grin appeared on his face. "I thought you'd never ask."

With that we made our way upstairs. I quickly jiggled in my keys in the whole and entered my apartment. He came in also and locked the door behind him. He plopped on my couch and watched me. I went to my room and quickly undressed into lounge wear. My sweatshirt read "Army" with some black yoga pants, along with my colorful socks. I tied up my hair and walked in the living room.

"Make your self comfortable Michael." As soon as he said that, he chucked off his shoes and his jacket. I chuckled as he sprawled his whole body out on my couch. "Are you hungry Michael?" He looked at me and nodded. I headed over to the fridge and looked for what I had. I frowned because I forgot to go grocery shopping, this whole week, I've been going to Dunkin donuts for breakfast and would heat up a frozen dinner because I was so tired. I went through the menu drawer and pulled out a few. "Um, I'm going to order, what are you in the mood for?" I asked him. "I wouldn't mind pizza." He said. I nodded and looked for a pizza place. I stumbled upon Louie's famous pizza and called the number.

"Hello, may I place an order for a half and half pizza?" "Yes, half pepperoni, half cheese... How much?" I nodded. "Okay, see you soon. Bye." I placed my phone down on the wooden counter top. "They'll be here in 15 minutes." Michael nodded. Michael turned on the tv and switched it to the news

"Tonight, there will be heavy thunderstorms in the area." The newsman reported. "We advise everyone to stay home tonight... It's raining cats and dogs outside!" He joked. The rest of the news reporters laughed as well. "Guess your staying the night." I said happily to Michael. He looked in my direction and grinned.

I sat on the couch next to him as he pulled me on his lap. We looked at each other and pecked each others lips. That eventually led to an intense make out session. He kissed me even harder and ended up on top of me in between my legs. His sweet lips made their way to my neck and began sucking lightly on the marked parts of my neck. "Mmh" I moaned loudly in his ear. I felt his smirk against the tender skin on my neck. "I know you like that baby." I felt him grow hard on my womanhood and that immediately turned me on.

I felt him start to grind on my vulnerable part and I whimpered with pleasure. It felt so fucking good. We started dry humping and our moans and groans filled the room. I wanted to feel him even closer to me.

"Take off your pants." I demanded. "I want to feel it with just our underwear on, so I can feel more of you. His eyes widened with lust as we began stripping our bottom clothing. He landed back in between my legs and started to grind on me again. "Oh my fuck Michael." I couldn't believe the feelings I were having right now, this was just blowing my mind. He was just blowing my mind and we were just dry humping. "One day, you'll get to feel the real thing." He groaned. I threw my head back and started moaning again.

Everything stopped when someone buzzed the doorbell. Both me and Michael cursed under our breaths as I went to go see who it was. "Pizza delivery!" The person yelled. I sighed as I let them in and put my pants back on, Michael stayed in his underwear and I smirked at him. He was just sitting there pants less on my couch. Who ever this person was, they couldn't have come at a worse time. I walked over to the door when I heard a knock.

"I'm coming!" I hollered. When I opened the door, I was stunned to see who it was. Mathew.

"What are you doing here?" I asked annoyed. His eyes stared at me, with hints of confusion and sadness. "Uh, I work Louise pizza." I nodded and handed him the money, exchange for my pizza. "Hold on, let me get you your-" "Keep the change." I said before trying to close the door. But, Mathew was relentless and put his foot in the way. "Why are you mad at me Marie?" My eyes widened in shock. "How do you know my name?!" I said a little shaken. "I heard Jackson whisper it while he was walking away from us." I nodded to his response.

"Anyways, why are you mad at me?" He questioned softly. "You want to know why I'm made?!" I yelled. Michael must have heard because he hurried up behind me. I looked up to him and saw the lethal glare he gave to Mathew. "What are you doing here professor?" Mathew asked. Before Michael had the chance to speak, I spoke for him.

"Didn't you here the news, it said there were going to be heavy thunderstorms, I offered him to stay." Mathew, unconvincingly nodded his head in understanding. "Okay, I'll talk to you later Marie." He said walking away. Once I closed the door, Michael pushed me against the door softly and kissed me.

"Your mine and only mine" he growled