Chapter 6.

Marie Pov

I finally got home from a long day at school. Ugh. I looked at the time and it was 5:30. I decided to treat myself to a manicure and pedicure, along with an essential oil massage. I finally checked my phone and saw 3 missed calls from Michael. I quickly called back and on the third ring, he answered.

"Hello ms.andrewson, you finally return my calls?" He asks slightly amused. I lightly chuckle to myself. "Yup!" I say popping the p. "Anyways what are we gonna do tonight?" I ask while pacing back and forth. "Wouldn't you like to know?" He laughs while I pout. "Tellll me" I plead. "No, don't worry about it." He replies and I sigh. "Fine, then what should I wear?" He goes silent but then speaks up. "Uhh, wear something comfortable while... Sexy." I can feel his smile from the other line. "Okay, I'll try!" I say sarcastically and we both laugh. "See you in a few, later...baby." With that, he hangs up.

I chuckle as I glance at the clock. I do a double take and gasp. Crap! I only have an hour to get ready. I quickly throw off my timbs and head in the shower. I dried myself off. I started lounging around in my robe until 6:10. When I go through my closet, looking for something decent to wear. "What is the look I'm going for?" I quietly ask myself. I nodded as I picked out my red mock neck dress. I paired it with a pair of my Nike Roshes. I did my hair like this morning, just adding a bit of hair spray.

Michael should be on his way over here soon. I sprayed a little perfume on some parts of my body. I rummaged through my jewelry box to find my golden studs along with my gold chain. I heard beeping out side and I knew it was Michael. I grabbed my leather jacket and my purse and was out the door.

When I walked out of the building, I saw Michael leaning on his car. My eyes widen as I saw him wearing a plaid blue and white button down along with black jeans and Nike sneakers as well. Damn is all I can think of. I see him bite his lip in a seductive way before he starts walking towards me, with one hand behind his back. He hugs me with his one free hand and shows me a bouquet of pink roses, and they are so beautiful. "Oh my god thank you, their gorgeous!" I say before I kiss his cheek. "Not as gorgeous as you babe." He says. I gawk at his cheesy line. He playfully rolls his eyes and leads me to the car.

After we sit in our seats, Michael starts the car. I tap my fingernails on the carrier that sits between me and him. He starts driving from in front of the building. "So where are we going?" I ask him. He looked at me and smirked. "I'm not telling you anything... Darling." I sit back and glare at him. "Girl" he starts chuckling. "Glare at me one more time and I'll punish ya." He seductively said. I knew what he was trying to do to me so I react just as well as he said it. "Oh yeah?" I say as I put my hand on his thigh. His breathing is very slow. "what will you do to me?" I smile while biting my lip. I see the color in his face drain, I see his breathing hitches, and he starts sweating as his Adam apple starts bobbing. I move my hand up and down his thigh , slowly. I hear a small moan from his lips. "Ma-Marie please stop." His voice croaks. I remove my hand and smile in satisfaction. I saw the erection in his pants. I pretend not to notice it, and Michael believes that I don't.

After a while, we pull up to a small Italian restaurant. He exited the car and came to my side of the car and helped me out. He tossed his keys to the guy standing by the side. He gave him a tip and the man thanked him. Michael rushed to the glass door. "After you." He says. "Why, thank you!" I say. After Michael talks with the man at the front. When they finish, the middle aged man grabbed two menu's and said "right this way." Me and Michael followed until we got to a quite table for two. The man pulled out my seat, and I thanked him as I sat down. "I'll send someone over to serve you guys shortly." He bowed his head and quietly left.

"You look beautiful." Michael quietly blurted out. "Thank you and might I say, you look dashing in your flannel shirt." I say as I smile. "Well, I just wanted to let you know that your a clear vision of beauty." He replies. "Aren't you a little charmer?" I state. He smirks. "You don't know the half of it.." He muttered. I laughed and soon enough, he joined in

Shortly, a waiter comes to our table. "Hi my name is Joeseph, and I will be your server for today... Are you guys ready to order?" Me and Michael quickly skim over the menu. "Can I have grilled chicken over penne with seltzer water please?" He writes it down quickly. "Okay, and for you sir?" Joseph turned to Michael. "Can I have the lasagna with a Coke?" "Okay, coming right up." Joseph says as he takes or menu's.

"So" Michael starts. "Tell me something about you!" "Um, what do you want to know?" I ask him. He looks at me and giggles. "Why are you laughing?" I ask him. "Your just adorable." He said nonchalantly. "Mmh." I quietly say. "Well, I'm 22, I was born in Brooklyn, I love art..." I keep on babbling and he looks very amused. I quickly stop talking because I realized he didn't have a chance to talk.

"Oh..my god, I'm so sorry im probably talking your ear off, why don't you tell me some stuff about you?" He frowns. "I wanted to hear more about you." He says quietly. "To be honest, my life is not that interesting, what about you?"

He sighs and talks about his life. I saw him holding back a few things because I would here his voice crack. I would always try to cheer him up. I fed him some of my penne and vice Vera's with his lasagna. Later that evening, we started talking about random things but it didn't even matter at this moment. I was too wrapped up in his presence to be bothered about what was coming out of our mouths. To be honest, I wanted him to shut up and kiss me. I just looked at the movement of his lips. We left the restaurant at 8:30.

When we got to my building, he walked me to my door. As I was fiddling with my keys, Michael stopped me. He turned me around and kissed me... Passionately. I pulled him by his tie to bring him even closer if that was possible. He lightly moaned in my mouth. After a while, he slowly pulled away, leaving me to pout. He smirked and said "Goodnight sweetheart." He then walked away. He left me frustrated, sexually frustrated. He left me weak at the knees, making me long for the way his lips felt on mines.

It was electric.

I stumbled walking up the stairs. I had taken my key out and entered my apartment. I threw off my shoes than my dress. I quickly took a bath and brushed my teeth. I decided to watch a movie to help me ease into a slumber. At this point, I am very upset with Michael. He knew what he was doing... Now I'm going to get him back. Little did I know, I was drifting off to sleep