chapter 2

I sat their awkwardly with my hands in my lap as Alec played on his phone laying next to me. After we had gotten done with the so called "tour" Daisy told us to get to know each other or whatever and this is his definition of getting to know each other.

I cleared my throat looking at him, he looked up, "Huh?"

I rolled my eyes, "Do you know where the bathroom is?"

He gave me a dumb look, "Actually I don't know"

"Fine I'll find it myself." I said getting up and walking out of the room. I looked to the right seeing a long hallway, walking down it I saw a door. That looks like it could be a bathroom. I opened it finding out that I was actually right for once. I didn't really need to go to the bathroom is just the silence was killing me. I looked in the mirror and saw that some hair had fallen out of my bun, but I didn't really care.

Turning on the water I splashed some on my face, after I was done I turned it off walking out of the bathroom. I smiled getting an idea to do something. I stood by the entrance to his room, taking a long breath in before I ran in there quickly and jumped on him.

"What the fuck Sarah?" He said looking up at me as I held him down.

I smiled flipping my hair over my shoulder, "Cussing isn't a good habit."

He smirked, "If you wanted to be on me that bad you could of just told me."

I gave him a gross look before hopping off, "Never in a million years."

He sat up giving me a strange look, "Never heard that come out of a girls mouth."

"Really?"

He nodded, "All the girls want me."

I laughed "Good joke."

He shook his head running his hand threw his hair "For a girl I just met you seem pretty positive."

"Well, for a guy I just met I've already found out that your a man whore."

"And how is that?" He asked.

"Well unless you secretly have boobs, there's a bra in the corner of your room and another one on your dresser," I said pointing to each one, clearly different sizes from different girls.

"What can I say? I'm a lady's man." He leaned back on the wall putting both hands behind his head.

"Or your a man whore." I looked at him as he was giving me a death glar.

That's when Ella ran into the room smiling as she held a dinosaur stuffed animal, "Look what miky gave me!" She yelled jumping up and down. I laughed looking up at the clock in Alec's room seeing that it was 6:28.

"Come on we got to go before we're late." I said getting up and grabbing her hand, walking out of his room.
***

"How was the play date?" Mom asked scooping out some spaghetti out of the bowl putting, it onto Ella's plate.

"Its was fun, mike gave me a dinosaur." She smiled almost jumping up and down in her seat.

My mom chuckeled sitting back down next to me, "And did you have fun?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "It was OK, there's this one guy over there that's my age."

"Oh really?"

I nodded getting some food onto my plate, "Yeah but if you ask me he seems like a huge man whore"

Ella giggled as mom glarred at me, "Language."

"Yeah, yeah."

She sat up in her seat taking a bite of the food, "So are you excited for your first day of school tomorrow?"

I sighed remembering the fact that I have to go to another hell hole, "No, I don't even know why we have to go there's only like two months of school left."

"Well you have to go to graduate." She said with a hint of sad in her voice.

"Mom not again."

She wiped away a tear, "I know its just my little girls growing up."

"I'm not little anymore."

She laughed shaking her head, "I know."

Ella stood up from her seat walking into the kitchen putting away her dirty dishes, "Thank you Ella." Mom said noticing the fact that she's cleaning after her self.

"Its ok." She smiled walking down the hallway with her new toy Mike gave her going into her room.

Leaving me and mom alone to talk, "So Sarah."

I looked up at her, "huh?"

"Do you like this boy next door?"

My eyes widened and I started to choke a little on my food, "nooo!"

"You seem pretty positive."

"He's not my type."

She gave me a strange look before standing up with her plate, "So when are you gonna get me grand baby's to spoil then?"

"Really mom. Really?"

She walked in the kitchen grabbing my dirty dishes as well, "Oh come on your almost 18."

"Mom I'm not even moved out yet and every time we talk about it you start to cry."

"But a baby is different."

"First off it would be mine not yours and I don't want kids they get ignoring."

"See your already protective over it and you haven't even had him or she."

I groaned banging my head on the table,"Discussion over."