Chapter 15; Deep Part 1

Start from the beginning

"You're at Calum's house...." He says with amusement in his voice.

"He's not my boyfriend." I grumble.

"Babe." He laughs. I feel jittery from his laugh- I loved it. "Don't worry. You're beautiful no matter what. I'll see ya in a bit darlin'." He makes a kissy sound, and with that, he hangs up and leaves me a in a smiley mess.

"You look like you're about to pee your pants from excitement. Are you okay?" Calum asks with a chuckle.

I gaze at him for a moment before replying with a large smile, "yeah, I'm great."

Calum stands up from the couch and starts to walk into the kitchen, but before he can take another step, I rush up towards him and give him a long, tight hug. "Thank you." I breathe out in his ear.

He laughs loudly and rubs my back, "you keep saying that."

I laugh quietly. "I know. I'm just glad I chose to talk to you instead of bottling up my feelings and thoughts like I usually do." I say as I still cling onto him.

"Chelsea, you can always talk to me. Or any one of us boys really." He says as he presses his head against mine and tightens the hug.

Just then there was a knock on the door and Michael walks in.

"Woah what's going on here?" He asks with mock surprise.

"I needed a hug, but you weren't here to give it to me." I say, still hugging Calum.

Although at this point, Calum was loose in my hold, so it was like I was hugging a rag doll.

I giggle and let go. I smile genuinely at Calum as he walks into the kitchen and begins making himself some food.

I walk up to Michael, still smiling and I hug him too.

"See, I told you you look beautiful." He mumbles in my ear.

Unable to hide my strong blush, I let go and look down at my feet.

"Mind if I steal her away from you, buddy?" Michael asks, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer.

I look over at Calum who just looks up from his two burnt pieces of bread and raised an eyebrow at us.

"Uh... Sure?" He says oddly.

I giggle as Michael nods and leads me outside to his car.

"Where are we going?" I ask as I sit down and get comfortable in his squishy seats.

"Well..." He starts. "Would you feel better if we go to your house for you to get changed first?" He laughs.

I giggle slightly, "yeah probably, I'd rather not look like this while going to... Wherever we're going."

Michael just keeps staring straight ahead and smirks.

My mind races with the possibilities of what we could be doing today.

~•~

I get back into Michael's car after putting on light blue jeans, a peach v-neck, and white converse. Well they're not really white anymore.

"Don't you know how to clean your shoes?" Michael asks in mock anger as he starts the car.

"How are you supposed to wash shoes, Michael?" I laugh as I stare at him skeptically.

"Some stores have a whole kit to clean your shoes, or you could do it the old fashioned way and throw them in the washer with some bleach." He says, now with a sophisticated tone.