6✔︎ When We Met - Part II

Blake

I couldn't stop staring at Jubilee as we sat across from each other and ate the delicious breakfast of pancakes, bacon, and eggs she'd made after our shower. I felt like a dam had burst inside of me last night as we made love because I could finally be honest about my feelings for Jubilee. I could finally drink her in with my eyes, possess her with my touch, and make love to her.

We hadn't said more than a few words at the table because we were too busy staring at each other and smirking. I loved watching the heat smolder in Jubilee's eyes every time I stared at her with desire. I could make love to her all day, and it still wouldn't be enough to make up for lost time. She's the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen, and it changed me to hear her moan my name and be so affected by my touch last night and this morning. I can't believe it has taken seven years for us to get here when I fell in love with Jubilee the moment I saw her...

Seven Years Ago

As a freshman student-athlete, I was so excited about finally being able to take my game to the next level. Being so well-known in Oklahoma after winning multiple state championships with my dad coaching and my brother, Taylor, playing with me had been a dream come true. But I was ready to make my mark on the college game. All my life I had watched my brother reach milestones before me simply because he was older than me, so he has always been my motivation to be great. He's already made his mark on the OU basketball team and is now ready to hand the torch to me.

"It starts with leadership, bro. You've got to set an example," he always preaches to me.

So I was starting my leading by supporting the OU football team against one of our rivals, Texas. As football season is reaching its end, us basketball boys have been really picking it up in our workouts, so Taylor and I thought it would be good to kill two birds with one stone and bond off the court with our squad on a weekend trip to the football game at Texas while also supporting our fellow football student-athletes.

The team piled into our cars after the pep rally at OU to make the 5 hour drive to Texas. When we finally made it to the hotel and checked in, it was 7, and we had to find some food.

"Alright, Taylor, what's the move tonight?" I asked him while the team finished up eating.

We had pushed six tables together at Five Guys, so we could eat as a team.

"Yea Taylor hit up those connects, so we can party tonight!" Some of the guys chimed in.

Taylor got to work on his phone, and by the time we were walking out the door, we had some plans.

"Alright guys, my buddy told me that the Texas basketball team is having a party tonight at this apartment complex on campus that's gonna be jumpin. Let's meet in the hotel lobby at 10:30, so we can ride over together. And remember, this is enemy territory so don't start anything let's just have some fun and meet some girls!"

Taylor and I got back to the room and took a nap before getting ready to go out. I just threw on a black polo, some jeans, and my Air Jordans while Taylor went for a green, blue, and white plaid collared shirt with blue pants and some loafers.

"Why are you getting so dressed up, bro?" I asked

"Maaan, these Texas girls are hot, but hard to please! Just want to be on point in case I meet one I like," he explained, smirking.

I just laughed and shook my head. Taylor was so business-like about everything while I was more laid back. I'd never had a problem getting a girl in the past, so I wasn't going to change anything now.