The Tattooed Prince(23)

My hands traveled over the empty bed sheets beside me, sitting up I noticed Sebastian was gone. I ran my fingers through my hair sighing, everything hurt. My body felt like it had been thrown into a brick wall. I could hardly move around without wanting to cry in pain. So this is how you feel after losing your virginity. The after math wasn’t what I expected to be, what happened a few hours…well that was amazing.

Sebastian was gentle and kind with me; I truly felt loved during the whole thing. I was disappointed he wasn’t next to me right now. I wondered if he woke-up and regretted what happened. He looked like he didn’t want to go with it, but he didn’t fully try to stop me either.

                  Grabbing the sheets that were over me, I wrapped them around my body and left the room. Sebastian sat in the living room watching the television. When he heard the door close he looked back at me.

                  “Are you okay?” He asked me concern.

                  I nodded. “Yeah, I was wondering where you were at though,” I smiled.

                  He turned off the television and walked over to me. “Sorry, I couldn’t sleep much and I didn’t want to wake you up either, so I just came to watch some television until I got tired again.”

                  It felt weird seeing him now; he knew exactly how I looked without close, and the same with him. He truly was a Prince, a very handsome prince. My eyes landed on the small hickeys I had left all over his torso. A small smile spread on my lips as my cheeks flushed.

                  “I swear I thought I wouldn’t leave a mark,” I told him.

                  He looks down at his stomach and rolls his eyes. “This is nothing,” He turns around and on his back he long scratch marks. “You left your territory marked very well,” He chuckled.

                  I ran my fingers over the scratch marks. I didn’t mean to do that to him; I couldn’t even remember having my hands on his back. Everything from a few hours ago were just flashes to me. In the pit of my stomach I felt comfort though, as if the deed I needed to do was done.

                  “I’m sorry,” I whispered.

                  He turns around and shakes his head. “For what? It’s not as bad as what you must feel like right now.”

                  “I feel fine, just sore here and there,” I laughed nervously.

                  He wrapped his arms around me pulling me close to him. I kept my arms in front of me holding tightly onto the sheets around me. It made no difference if I was naked in front of him or not, but I would feel embarrassed if the sheets were to fall.

                  “I want to buy a house,” He suddenly said.

                  I look up at him confused. “A house? We have a palace why do we need a house?”

                  “I want to get a house so we can have privacy. I know in the palace we have all the privacy we need, but I think it would be fun having a house to ourselves. We wouldn’t have all the bodyguards there, and Sophia and Officer Ron bothering us.”

                  He wanted more alone time with me? Was he being serious, even if we wanted to move out of the palace Rachel and King Carlos would forbid us to. There would be too many risk and dangers, they probably have the double of bodyguards we have now watching over us.