3 Years after Hogwards

3 years after hogwarts Tom and i were feared all over the world as the two most evil and darkest wizards of the world. Tom has 6 horcruxes and myself 5. We both loved the authority and the fear we became from the people but today It was Tom's and I's 5th anniversary so we wanted a day free and all to ourselves.

Tom Pov

Woke up with kisses placed all around my face, I opened my eyes to the face of my beautiful dark queen and the one and only love of my life. " good morning my king and happy anniversary" she said in her angelic voice " good morning my queen and happy anniversary to you too" she smiled when i kissed her.
the kiss got heated and soon we were both naked --> you know what comes next.
-2 hours later -
we both dressed fancy and I blind folded her, i appariate us to the restaurant.
-after dinner-
we walked around outside the restaurant . after a while we where by the woods and the moon was beautiful. I turned to here and got on one knee.
-Cassi Pov -

He got on one knee and took a blue little box from his jacked. My eyes started to water and i hold my breath.
" Cassiopeia Lyra Malfoy since the first day i laid my eyes on you you were the most beautiful woman i had ever seen. You are my girl and my dark queen and i Love no one so much as i love you on this planet. And after five years of being together i want nothing more than to share the rest of our lives together. So i ask you would you make me the most happiest man alive and marry me."

by now i was in tears. I fell in tom's arms and screamd "yes 100 times yes" . we kissed and he put the ring on my finger. I was so happy that nothing could change that.

or so I thought.