Sacrifice

I am now in seventh year and me and Tom are a couple since his sixteen birthday together and we are the Dark lord and the Dark Lady . We are planing our first kill so we can make our first hurcruxes .

I am now in the fifth floor girls bathroom
As i washed my hands i saw something it was a snake on the tap. Suddenly i had an idea as said open in parselmouth it opened I said close and the entrance for the chamber closed . I ran in the common room and looked for tom i saw him sitting in a love seat reading I went behind him and whispered in Parselmouth "I found the chamber of secrets come with me! " he looked at me wide eyed but didn't question it . I took his hand and lead him to the bathroom. As we arrived there i said "open". A big hole was now in the floor. I was still holding his hand ans so we jumped .

--
We were now standing in the chamber I turned to tom " I think you as heir Slytherins should call the Basilisk " he nod in agreement and called the basilisk .

The Basilisk could us not kill since we were parselmouths and his master and misstress.
We ordered him to kidnap two victims four us to kill to make our first hurcruxes.
I decided to make my promise ring , that tom gave me to my birthday as a promise to marry me after school so we could raise our empire together, and tom his pocket watch ( I edited it so think like the necklace is a pocked watch) which i gave him to make our first hurcruxes.
As the basilisk came back with our mud blood victims tom and i decided to torture them with the cruciatus curse just for fun and then kill them.

--after making the hurcruxes--

Tom and i were happy to have our own hurcruxes.
--
Weeks later we had to take the basilisk to sleep because if the killing would have gone on , Hogwarts would have to be closed but it was Toms only home so we send the basilisk to sleep.

A/N. so sry if it's bad but i have a writers block, if you have any ideas what to write text me pls.