....

Xavier POV

"Your girl and her sister still on their way over here ?" I asked Tayon

"Nigga she not my girl. We just kicking it right now but yeah. "

"You still haven't showed me what her sister look like. You not about to set me up."

"I got you." He said and pulled out his phone. "This her." He said handing me his phone.

"She pretty as hell and she got hips and ass for days. Why she look mix though? Kendra look all black."

"They got the same dad, different moms. Now hell if I know what she mixed with." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh okay, how old is she? "

"Her sister said she 21 ."

"Bruh she is not going to talk to me." I looked at his ass like he was slow.

"Bruh do like me, I lied about my age. Kendra 22 ."

"Damn. How old you tell her you was ?"

"23. Shit a nigga look it, so it wasn't hard for her to believe me."

" You a fool. " I said shaking my head. This nigga be on one sometimes but if it worked for him, it should work for me I guess. I'm going to try my luck.

....
La'Reese POV

" He bet not be ugly either." I said following behind Kendra.

"Do they ever be ugly ?" She said trying to convince herself otherwise.

"Hell yeah . Your little boyfriends be anything as shit for trying to hook me up with they burnt out ass homies. I mean just cause I'm big don't mean they have to pick from the bottom of the barrel ." I said rolling my eyes because the shit was true. Once and only once was one of the boys she tried to play matchmaker with cute however he was bat shit crazy .

"They don't be that bad La'Reese. You being extra ."

" You know damn well I'm not being extra ."

"Girl come on. " She said as she started to knock on their door.

"Bout time your ass came through ." Ken little friend Tayon said answering the door.

"Boy whatever. Move. " She said pushing him to the side.

"Who you pushing." He said before pulling her to him. He started whispering something into her ear. I rolled my eyes after watching her do this little childish ass giggle.

Kendra noticed my face and decided to bring their little feasting party to a stop. "My bad. Tay you remember my little sister Ken."

I hate when she calls me her little sister. I mean technically that's what i am but she alway say it like I'm some little ass kid. Like bitch you got me by a whole year. You can just say sister and if someone ask just say you older.

"Wassup ." He said nodding my way.

"Hey." I returned the head nod.

"Y'all can follow me to my living room."

I sat down once we reached his living room. I pulled my phone out and got on Instagram. I immediately went to the shaderoom. That page gives me my entire life. Like I must admit ratchet shit is definitely my guilty pleasure.

I must've been too into my phone to realize my sister was trying to get my attention because out of no where she almost gained herself a slap by snatching my phone out my hand . I snatched that bitch right back.

"Dawg what is your problem ?" I asked looking up at her.

"Tay wanted to introduce you to his friend." She said nudging him.

"Reese this my manz Xavier." He said pointing to this little sexy milk chocolate nigga standing to his left. By little I mean skinny but at least he got the height though. I just might give his fine ass some play. Round of applause for Ken. She finally got another one right. Fingers crossed his butt ain't off no stuff.

" Hi, how are you ?" He asked taking a seat next to me.

"I'm good thank you."

"So now that that's out of the way. We going to leave y'all here to converse ." Before I could protest she walked off pulling Tayon with her.

" I guess I'll start. I'm 21 and I work at target as a security guard but I plan on being a vet one. So my goals are to start school in the fall so I can make that happen."

"So you an animal lover huh ?"

"Yope, I have two dogs. One is a Shih Tzu and the other is a Yorky. Then I have a corn snake and a Chilean rose hair tarantula." If it was one thing I took from my father it was the love and fascination he has for animals.

"See I ain't fucking with no spiders. You crazy."

"She's a very gentle spider I promise. I've had her for about three years now. "

"I'm good. I'll stick with my pit bull but  that's so dope. I've never met a girl who was so in animals like you."

"Thanks. Now tell me about yourself ."

"What you want to know ma ?"

"Anything."

" I guess for starters I'm 20. I just started working at Jersey mikes but when I'm not there I'm helping my uncle at his tattoo shop."

" Really. I've been looking for a spot to get tatted at. You do tattoos ?"

"I want to one day but no. I work the front desk for now but I mean if you serious I can get you an appointment and maybe a discount."

"I'm for real. I want to get 'Eat the booty like groceries ' right above my ass. You know a little tramp stamp tattoo." I said with a serious face. He looked at me like I was lunching hard.

I started laughing before saying " I'm just playing. "

"I was about to say your ass tripping like big shoes."

"Nah seriously though, I want to get my grandmother's name in my grandfathers handwriting."

"That's wassup. " We continued to talk until it was time for me to head home to get ready for work and to be quite honest I enjoyed our little conversation. I'll give credit where credit is due and I must say Kendra did good so far from what I've learned.

" You better use my number ." Xavier said after handing me my phone back.

"Don't get your hopes up."

.........................

Leave A Comment, Vote, And Share Please!