Chapter 2: Grieselstate

*beep*beep*beep*

I grabbed my phone and shut off the alarm, went to the bathroom, showered and got dressed. I was wearing a red varsity jacket, a pair of black skinny jeans, with my red All Stars. I decided to let my hair hang loose. I checked my phone for any messages. I had three from Chanyeol.

"Hey, long time no see."

"I hope you'll have a great time here at Grieselstate."

"I'll see you soon. xoxo _°-°_ "

I decided not to send any messages back. Hence I would see him today. I went downstairs to find a note on the table. It read:

Dear Tessa,

I was awake very early and so was your sister. So I decided to drive her to Grieselstate already. I asked Chanyeol to drive you. He should be there at around 10. I'm sorry, but we didn't want to wake you since you we're in a deep slumber.

-Dad

I grabbed some breakfast and waited for Chanyeol to arrive.

*ding*dong*ding*dong*

I opened the door and saw Chanyeol. I instantly hugged him.

"Oh, Yeollie! Long time no see!" I said.

"Yeah, I've missed you," he said.

"I missed you too, Yeollie!" I said while breaking our hug. I finally got the chance to get a good look at him. Wow, he got really handsome. Stop, what are you thinking? He's your best friend. You can't think like that.

"Wow, you changed a lot, since the last time I've seen you," he said.

"So did you," I said while ruffling his hair.

"Aish, don't do that," he said while laying his hair back in place.

"Are you ready?" he asked me.

"Yep, just need to get my suitcase and then we can leave," I said and ran back upstairs to grab my suitcase, my backpack and my laptop. Chanyeol took my suitcase and put it in the trunk of his car. I sat in the passengers seat, hence I didn't know where the school was.

"How have you been?" he asked.

"Good, what about you?"

"Great, I've made some amazing friends at Grieselstate. We form a group called Exo. We're the popular guys according to the rest of the school. Although I think we're just normal guys really. I've set up a meeting for you with the guys. We're going to the bowling alley this afternoon."

"Cool," was all I could say. My mind was somewhere else honestly.

"What's on your mind?" he asked.

"Nothing."

"You know you can tell me anything right."

"Yeah, I know."

***

We arrived at Grieselstate. It was quite the contrary from what the name said. It was a big school, with lots of colors and very bright buildings. Chanyeol parked the car in front of my dorm. He helped me carry everything to my room. He even helped me unpack a bit. It was about 3 in the afternoon and I still hadn't seen my sister. I decided to ask Chanyeol if he knew anything.

"Yeollie, do you know where my sister is?"

"From what your dad told me, he went to do some sightseeing with her. She won't be back until late in the evening. He asked me to take care of you and do some sightseeing with you."

"Okay, thanks Yeollie!"

"Oh, look at the time. We should get going to the bowling alley. The guys are probably waiting for us. C'mon let's go!"

It was about 15 to 20 minutes driving from school to the bowling alley. When we entered the shopping mall, where the bowling alley was, I saw a group of eleven guys waiting near the bowling alley. Please don't be Chanyeol's friends. Gosh, they all look so handsome. Why are you thinking like that? Ugh ...

"Guys, meet Tessa. Tessa meet the guys," Chanyeol introduced us.

"Hi, I'm Lay. Nice to meet you," a quite tall guy with brown hair said. He then smiled at me and I saw the cutest dimples ever.

"Hi, I'm Chen," a guy that was equally tall as me said. He had brown/ reddish hair. He seems the shy type.

"Hi, I'm Xiumin. Nice to meet you. Do you like baozi?" a blond/ brownish guy who's equally tall as me said. Baozi, what's that?

"Dude, don't scare her away with your baozi," a guy with blond/ brownish hair who was a bit taller than Chanyeol said.

"I'm Kris by the way," the same guy said. He seems to be the boss.

"I'm Tao," a guy with black hair and a lot of make up on said.

"I'm Luhan, nice to meet you," another cute guy with brown/ reddish hair said. He seems nice.

"I'm Kai. The best dancer in the group. Nice to meet you," another tall guy with brownish hair said. What a big ego. I might want to avoid him.

"Don't brag about yourself Jongin," Chanyeol said.

"Hi, I'm Kyungsoo. But everyone calls me D.O.," a guy who's equally tall as me with brown hair said. He seems nice.

"I'm Baekhuyn, I'm sure we can be best friends," a guy with brown hair said and started shaking my hand. This guy's affectionate.

"Hands off Baekhyun, she's my best friend," Chanyeol warned him.

The last to introduce themselves were Suho and Sehun. Sehun was the maknae of the group. Apparently that means the youngest. Now that I joined them I'm the maknae.

We got our shoes and headed to our lane.