16.

(30+ reads and 4+ comments for update!)

The phone slips from my hand as my whole body goes weak, "Nathan." I realize.

It beeps with another text.

"Sand and waves make my job much easier." Niall reads over my shoulder again.

We sprint out of the woods and into Niall's house. He rushes up to his room, coming down with a shirt and shorts. They were both too big for me but it didn't matter, they weren't wet is what made it feel better. I walk to his bathroom, changing out of my clothes and into his. I leave my bra and underwear on for the sake of common sense.

I had to roll up the shorts since they were a bit too long. As I finished changing, I glance in the mirror. My makeup was smeared and my hair was clingy. Quickly wiping my face and putting my hair in a ponytail, I jog out back to where Niall was. He stood there, staring at me and smiling.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing, nothing." he shakes his head, hiding something.

We dash the front with Austin's phone and our bats. I pull out my keys from the shorts pocket. My hands were timid, unsteady as I unlocked the car.

"Do you know where the beach is?" Niall asks as we hop into my car, me dropping my clothes in the back seat.

"It's where I had my first date with Austin. Now it's also where he is being held captive." I buckle up and so does Niall as he dials 911.

"This is 911 what's your emergency?" The operator asks, Niall describes the situation as I speed to the beach that is not to far away.

My eyes fastened on the road, blocking all outside sounds. I steal a glance at Niall to see him still looking at me.

"What?" I ask him again.

"Nothing, it's nothing." he assures me.

"Then why do you keep giving me that look?" I frown, making a sharp left turn.

"You don't want to know." He laughs; his smile was cute and comforting.

"I do want to know." I mutter to myself, frowning and continuing to drive.

We arrive to the beach to see the whole place cleared from people it was completely vacant.

"Where could he be?" I whisper with rapid breaths.

"No idea." he whispers back as we sneak through the boardwalk.

A sudden buzz makes us jump,

"Uh-oh seems like the repair shed needs some work done." I read in my head, knowing Niall is reading right over my shoulder again.

"Follow me." I mutter, creeping and sprinting to the old, big repair shed.

My legs turned to jelly as we opened the doors with our bats as the only defense. Their sat my boyfriend tied up and gagged. He wasn't injured but he sure was hurting. I begin to run to him, about to in tie the ropes when Nathan comes from a shadow.

"Don't touch pretty boy." His eyes were a wild fire ready to spread danger amongst all.

"Don't do a damn thing to him." I charge at Nathan but Niall holds me back.

"Come close and pretty boy won't be so pretty anymore." he smirks evilly, waving the gun around.

"What do you want?" I say sternly

"You, my love. Drop the bats, both of you," he points the gun at us now.

Surrendering, we gently drop the bats, my breath quickened in fright; I could have a heart attack right now.

"Come closer my dearest. Blonde boy stay right there." I walk closer but not to close. He smiles, amused that I was listening.

"Closer." helpless, I move closer.

"Closer." he yells, I quicken my pace and stand too close for comfort.

His gun taps my chin and raises it to look into his crazy eyes.

"Kiss me." he jabs the gun at my throat.

"No." I stall, slowly raising my hand to get closer to the gun.

His hand aggressively wraps around my waist. He shoves me closer against him to the point where it was worse than Niall.

"Kiss me," he repeats, sternly.

"No." I spat in his face and kicked him in the balls.

He doubles over, I snatch the gun from his grip and Niall's runs over, punching him continuously. I rush over to Austin and free him fast. He sits up and pulls Niall off of Nathan. Nathan was weak, helpless now that he had no power.

Watching, I cried in fear. The sirens sounded not to far away. My arms held onto Niall, crying into his chest. His knuckles were bleeding, but that didn't bother me. Tears stream down my face; I could feel my body go faint as I touch him. My hands gripped his shirt, pulling at it as he hugged me tight.

"It's okay now." he whispers in my ear, "It's okay."

After a while, my cries eased and I was sobbing into his shirt quietly.

"Go to them Francesca, well stay here." Austin says.

I stand there, frozen staring at Nathan on the ground. His body was painted with forming bruises and cuts. Austin looks at me to Nathan then back to me. My body curdled up in a ball on the floor now. Warm arms embrace me and rock me back and form. The arms and voice I missed is back now. Austin's alive, Niall's alive, and I'm alive.

Police burst open through the door and examines the scene. Doctors rush in, taking Nathan away and checking on Austin. He refused to return back into the hospital for care, everything is fine. Niall and I talked to policemen, describing what happened. I confess my history with Nathan and how he was always a stalker about me, wanting to be closer.

Hours later, the sun is setting. Rubbing my arm, I walk over to Austin who is staring out to the ocean on the sand.

"Isn't this beautiful." he says, staring out.

His strong arm wraps around my waist and I slid over closer, leaning my head on his shoulder. His head turns and mine does as well as we kiss. I pull away and wrap my arms around his body.

"I miss you so much. I love you Austin, okay?" I say between tears, I couldn't believe he was here.

"I love you too." his hand squeezes my arm and he kisses my forehead.

Sorry this was so bad. I suck at writing action scenes. On the side is a random cute gif of Bethany Mota aka Francesca Valenza. Remember to vote, comment, and maybe even follow! 30+ reads and 4+ comments for update! Bye :)

-evelyn