5.

The tears streamed down my face as Austin gets wheeled into an ambulance. Black and blue bruises coated his body. Red and blue brightened the night as the sirens swirled in circles. People that attended this outdoor party talk amok one another, glances and fingers all pointing in the direction of Austin. Some others discussed the incident with the cops.

I watched all of this from the shadows of an abandoned building nearby. I'm to frighten to be near cops. Their strict faces and guns that dangled from their belts. The only reason I'm scared of them is from a beating I was defiantly not suppose to see.

The cop pulled his beating stick from his waist and continuously tapped it against the palm of his hand. A man stood no further than 10 feet away, so frightened that he pissed himself. Knowing I was a curious child, I hid behind a bush.

I was strangely addicted to hiding behind or in them. Who knows what else I did in my childhood. Any who, I could perfectly see behind those leaves. It was also freezing outside, every wind gusted stung my eyes and made them water.

"You have the choice ton run and get caught or go down on your knees for me to easily arrest you." the officer raised an eyebrow in intimidation.

Oh, so we're playing bad cop now aren't we?

I could tell the cop was strong and probably ran due to his arm and leg muscles. Why the hell is he wearing shorts in the winter anyway? My legs would have been ice by now. Its highly likely you own long pants. So cover what god gave ya!

Of course the criminal quickly ran, such a dumbass. And of course, the officer got him before he could escape. But honestly, I would run too. Bad cop isn't really working for that guy. The criminal was on the floor and the cop was on top. What the-? What is he going to do rape him? We aren't in no 21 Jump Street! Obviously, the cop did a totally different action. Something that kind has made him a bad cop, but still not on level 10 yet.

All of a sudden the officer removed his taser from his belt. Aw shucks, this isn't going to go well. (I think I had some ghetto problems when I was younger.) The switch flicked on and blue sparks flared. I could tell that man was nervous because he started to scream like a Chihuahua.

The cop raised the taser and let it collide with the man's body. He began laughing deeply, beginning to sound like Dracula, as the criminal looked like he was having a seizure. My eyes opened wide in fright as the man twitched after the sparks let his body. His face went blank and pale.

After that, I ran home. There's a possibility I peed my pants just like that other man. My father had a few cop friends so any time they came over, I locked myself in my room and played with my Barbie dolls.

I think I never noticed this when I was younger, but Barbie dolls are really creepy. Just shave their heads and give them a white dressing gown, I do not want that thing on my shelf.

Its 10:00 at night and I'm stuck here waiting all because of Nathan. My fingers fiddle with a cross ring on two other fingers. Feet tap constantly on the marble floor. Honestly, it has become really aggravating. I look around the waiting room to see the source of the noise.

All i saw was worried glances and tears, but that was just to the left. My head slowly glances to the right. But it's all the same thing. Worried glances and tears, worried glances and tears, happy smile and fake tears?

Nathan Sykes is in a corner chair. As creepy a it is, he keeps looking a me like a gremlin and cracking a smile every two seconds. My mind trashes the thought of that foot tapping and fuels up with hatred. I'm now beyond furious. I understand why he's so happy.