CH 7: Everyone Is Not Anyone

Liam walked into the dinning hall, letting out a long groggy yawn as he tried to rub away the tiredness from his eyes. He had woken up early today so that he would have more time to get ready for Juliet and his breakfast date, after about five outfit changes Liam had finally settled on plain blue jeans and a charcoal grey button up shirt. He hoped Juliet would think he looked handsome. Liam thought hopefully, but soon his thoughts moved onto to something else. 

The dinning hall, which was usually deafening with noise was suspiciously quite. Liam lowered his hands down and opened his eyes only to find the pack staring at him, a huge grin plastered on each of their faces. What was up w- Oh no. Liam’s eyes widened in dread as he finally understood the meaning of their goofy grins. “ETHAN!” Liam hollered out angrily.

“Yes,” Ethan replied back, his grin the widest of them all. 

“You said you wouldn’t tell anyone!” Liam hissed furiously as he stormed over towards where Ethan sat, ready to strangle him. 

“No I didn’t,” Ethan replied back, the grin still on his face. 

“Yes, y-”

“Nope,” Ethan replied sounding very certain of himself.  “You said, and I quote, that I couldn’t tell anyone so I didn’t. I told everyone,” Everyone? The entire pack now knew about Juliet? 

“I. Am. Going. To KILL. You.” Liam seethed. 

“If you don’t hurry up you’ll be late for your breakfast with Juliet!” Ethan quickly rushed out, scrambling out from his seat and Liam moved in to strangle him. Liam paused for a moment then, taking a quick glance at his watch to see if Ethan’s words were true. Unfortunately they were, he had about ten minutes before he had to meet Juliet and he had yet to set up their breakfast in his office. “One of the chefs already set up your breakfast. Its in the library on the balcony, and Juliet’s already been brought there, and I have two gamma’s standing guard in front of the door to make sure no one comes in an interrupts you two,” 

“Your safe, for now at least,” Liam informed Ethan a bit reluctantly before bolting off to meet with Juliet.

                                                                     -----

Juliet was very frightened at the moment. Whenever her gaze began to drift about the library she found herself greeted by the suspiciously toothy grin of one of Liam’s pack members. Needless to say, their idiotically goofy grins where frightening her to the point where she was contemplating on whether or not to poof out. “Sorry I’m late,” Liam burst into the library, letting out a tired sigh. “I was busy, you know…with things,” he stuttered out an excuse, hoping to make himself look like less of an idiot but in the end his words just did the opposite of what he’d wanted. 

“That’s okay,” Juliet replied back, trying to ignore how much wider the grin’s of the pack members grew at her response. 

“You can all leave now,” Liam stressed each word out, giving a pointed look to each of his smiling pack members. Could they be more obvious!? Liam fumed inside of his head, before turning to Juliet. 

Liam began to move his lips, ready to smitten Juliet with one of his charming smiles, but mid way through the process Liam stopped, wondering if when he smiled he looked like the idiots he had just ordered out. Now worried, Liam settled for a half smile and prayed that he didn’t look stupid. “Morning,” Liam said to Juliet, who returned a polite ‘good morning’ in return.  “Sorry about the packs…odd behavior,” Liam said, pulling out a chair to sit down. 

“Its okay,” Juliet smiled once again. “ So, you’d said yesterday you wanted to talk further about the deal,” he had? Liam thought trying to recall back if he ad ever said those words. Then with a start he remembered saying to Juliet that they ‘could talk about the deal or something’. Liam let out a sigh, silently wishing Juliet had chosen the or something.