•••

Today goes by like a blur. Literally. My freakin Math teacher decided to stack me up with work. So as soon as I get home I'm gonna get on it.

Right now I'm in the car with Grayson. He's taking me home. He's talking but I'm half listening, cause I'm just a little nervous about our date.

He stops talking and look at me, then look back at the road and ask,"Are you nervous about the date?" I sigh and say,"Yeah a lil bit." He turns to me and say,"You don't have to be nervous Nelly it's just me. I'm not Jack the Ripper I promise." I laugh and he pulls up to my house and say," I'll see you at six and dress formal okay?" I nod and say 'okay' then walk to the door and unlock it. I walk in and Michael immediately runs to me and hugs me. I kneel down and kiss his head and hug him back then say," Somebody missed me." He laughs then goes to the living room and plays with his toys.

I yell,"Ma I'm hoome!" She saids,"Okay I made you a sandwich. It's on the counter." I say,"Aww thanks mother!" She laughs a little, then her phone rings and she answers it all happy! I know it's my dad cause she always gets happy when he calls, its so cute. I grab my sandwich and head up stairs to do my homework, which takes about an hour, so now I have like an hour left to get ready! Dang it!

I run to my moms room and tell her about me and Grayson's date, and that I needed her help. She picked out my outfit,( which is the dress at the top.) with some blue stilettos. Then she puts my hair into a high puff or pineapple, whatever you want to call it. For makeup I put on mascara, a nice blue color lipstick, black eyeliner, and fix up my eyebrows a little bit. Finally once I'm done I just add a tight gold bangle my dad gave me before he went into the military, and a rose necklace.

I heard Grayson's car pull up and I waited to see if this boy was gonna blow his horn or not! He better not. But I heard the door bell ring so I sigh of relief.

I try to beat my mom down the stairs, which I successfully accomplished. I open the door to see Grayson looking as handsome as ever. Like woah. Had too do a double take. I smile at him and say,"Hey Gray you look very handsome." He says a low 'thank you' then clears his throat and says,"You look stunning ba- I mean Nelly. You look absolutely beautiful.." I blush and say," Thanks Gray. You ready?" He nods and grabs my hand.

We were about to walk out the house, when my mom saids before we could leave,"Hey! Be good to her Grayson! Or else!" He says,"Oh I will I promise!" Then we walk to his car, and he opens the door for me and I get in then he runs over to his side and starts the car and pull off.

"So where are we headed?" I ask. He goes,"Well I wasn't gonna tell you at first but I guess I'll tell you the first place we're going which is that restaurant called Spumoni's downtown (I made it up. There's no restaurant in Atlanta named Spumoni's)." I say,"Oooh ok." For the rest of the ride we sit in a comfortable silence just enjoying each others company...

When we finally get there after a long hour, he gives his keys to the valet and open my door for me. I thank him and we walk in hand in hand. Grayson walks up to the guy at the front desk and say,"I have reservations under Dolan." The guy looks at his list and say,"Right on time Mr. Dolan, this way please." He leads us to a small table for two, and Grayson pulls out my chair for me and I thank him and sit down.

Grayson's POV

Once I sit down I just stare at the beauty in front of me.. God she's so gorgeous... I can barely keep my eyes off of her.. She says,"This is nice Gray, thanks for taking me here." I say,"Don't thank me yet beautiful." She opens her mouth to say something but is cut off by our waiter saying,"How is this lovely couple doing on this fine evening. Can I start you guys off with some drinks?" I'm happy that he said couple, but I'm mad that he cut off Nelly! Nelly speaks up first saying,"I would like some sparkling cranberry juice please."