Chapter Seven : How it was

*Andys point of view*

   We're all inside today , not leaving the bus . Purely because we have another day of travelling , we're heading up to Scottland because it turns out the tour manager made a printing error on the tour list.
     I decided that because of this we need to talk to Luna , all of us , together, including Ash. He's got a bit distant lately , I'm not sure why. He's never usually like this , it's like a ghost of his past or something.
     'Guys come down here please' I yelled throughout the whole bus , ensuring everybody could hear me. Swiftly they all came galloping down the stairs and perched on the sofa. Eager to get back on the play station. First it was Jinxx , followed by Jake , followed by Ash , followed by Cc, followed by Luna. Quiet little Luna.
     'Uh Luna , we need to talk to you about something , which is kind of important' , I wasn't sure how to ask her this as it was probably a really sensitive subject. 'We need to know about what happened , since you're with us for a while'. She nodded her head in agreement and began to talk.
    'Okay , um , well my mum isn't very good , she bring men home for money I think , if you get what I mean. She spends most of the money she earns on drugs or alcohol , and if she doesn't have a good day she'll come in and blame it on me. I escape it all by listening to music and shit I'm sorry I'm over sharin-' she was upset , I could tell. We all sat there , stunned into silence. What kind of mother could do this to her child?
   'That's awful , I'm sorry Hun ' replied Jinxx , giving a hug for comfort. We all responded in similar ways , except Ash , who sat there in silence , then walked slowly back up to his bunk and swiftly fell asleep.
    While Jake , Jinxx and CC made sure Luna was okay , I went up and checked in on Ash , he's my best friend , I hate seeing him like this.
    He was in his bunk , asleep. Calmly sleeping with a small tear rolling down his cheek. Smudging his eyeliner in the process. I pulled the blanket over him and walked back downstairs to check on Luna.