Twenty Five

Twelve

just a filler :P

    "Oooh!" Dean and Castiel pulled away and turned their heads towards the voice, only to see Sam and Gabriel standing at the doorway with smug looks on their faces.

    "I swear, they could be twins." Dean thought when he saw Sam leaning on the right side and Gabriel on the left and they both had the same smirk, their arms were crossed and they leaned on one leg while the other leg is bent with foot against the wall.

    "It's about damn time you guys kissed, me and Sam thought we had to push both of your heads together if you guys didn't do it soon." Gabriel smiled and walked over to the two boys, Sam followed. They both dipped their fingers in the bowl and then licked their fingers. "Tastes good, but I think you guys went overboard with the flour." Castiel nudged Dean and they all laughed.

    "Alright you little brats, can you guys leave? We were kind of in the middle of something." Dean shooed the boys away but then Gabriel spoke up.

    "Fine then, I'll make out with your brother in the other room. Right, Sam?" Sam nodded and Dean's mouth gaped.

    "Since when did you guys have a thing for each other?"

    "Since Saturday." They both responded cheerfully. Dean was confused at first but then that explained why those two have been extremely clingy and seemed to copy each other's actions.

    "Wow, okay, well, have fun in the other room and make sure you use protection!" Dean shoved them out of the kitchen.

    "Dean! They're twelve!" Castiel shouted in the back.

    "They're fine, besides Sam's not as innocent as you think."

    "Dean! I'm twelve!" Sam shouted at Dean.

    "Don't judge a book by it's cover." Dean successfully pushed both boys out the room and then walked towards Castiel. "Now, where were we?" Dean smirked and kissed Castiel.