Frost

Jungkooks POV
I'm sick of the hospital. I've been going three days a week for the past 2 months and I'm sick of it.

My side effects to the chemo have been getting worse and worse and I eventually told the other members. Not surprisingly they were all stunned at the news and got quite upset. Not that I didn't tell them, but the fact that I was so ill and am getting chemo. I still only go with Jimin to the hospital though.

Jimin, my boyfriend.

Even though I'm always ill, sometimes can't speak from my throat and mouth pain, having cold sweats, throwing up a lot, refusing to eat and balding, he still wants to be with me. Which I don't understand but I'm not gonna question it.

I feel bad because I accidentally fall asleep every time we go for treatment and it's usually in a conversation. I can't help it though, the fatigue literally takes every ounce of energy I have from me and the tiredness just takes over. And the bed is really fucking soft.

Ha-yi is really sweet and makes the process less of a pain. She makes me feel like I'm not a nuisance or a waste of time, but that I deserve the help and it's not my fault. Although I'm still certain it's karma coming back to get me and I deserve it for what I've done in the past. But there's no point in dwelling about it since I can't change it.

I have cancer, and I need to focus on getting better in the future rather than being depressed and thinking about the past.

I've finally finished my first cycle of treatment and can now stay home and not come back for a couple weeks.

I can't wait to not be here.
__________________________

"What do you wanna do Kookie?" Jimin asked. We're both laying on the sofa, out legs tangled together in a mess where our bodies met half way.

"I dunno." I sighed, adjusting the tube on my face I now have to wear. It's so I don't starve. "I just want to get out, but I don't want to be too tired to do anything by the time we get somewhere"

"If you get too tired I'll carry you. That's not a problem." He chuckled.

"Your not carrying me." I laughed weakly hitting his leg.

"It's not like your heavy, it'll be fine!" He joked.

He has a point.

"But where do you want to go? That's the main problem here."

I thought about it. Somewhere that won't make me too tired, somewhere I can just relax, somewhere outside and somewhere alone with Jimin.

"How about the park?" I suggested. He nodded his head approvingly and sat up.

"The park it is!" He exclaimed helping me up and walk towards the front door.

It's still pretty cold and frosty outside so Jimin wrapped me up with layers and layers of clothes. Since I'm basically a twig I get cold pretty quickly. He put a jacket, another jacket and a heavy peacoat on me followed by thick mittens and a massive scarf that covered half my face. I wasn't complaining though, now people can't see my tube and I'm so warm. Obviously I put a beanie on but it completed my look. I looked so snug.

He just put a jacket and his camel peacoat and scarf. A hat would have ruined his hair which was looking pretty fine. The cold blue tones contrasted with his slightly faded orange hair, making him stand out. Wish I had the guts to dye my hair a bold colour like that. And enough hair.

"You warm?" He asked.

"Yep."

"You okay to walk there?"