#1. Your Child Says Their First Word ~Liam~

Liam: You and Liam have been married for five years and had little Sophia for one. It has been the happiest times of your life. Waking up in the middle of the night and hearing Liam sing to your daughter through the baby monitor is just to sweet. You both love her so much and it's hard when Liam goes on tour but you can keep in touch easily. And you're just thankful he was there for a very large milestone. Your daughter's first word.

~A Week Earlier~

"Liam, babe! Can you get Sophie out of the playpen and bring her in here, I need to bathe her!" You yell from the kitchen. You fill up the very clean sink and add some fun little bubbles for her. Liam walks into the kitchen bouncing little Sophia on his hip, saying little cute things to her. He looks up to you and smiles warmly.

"Here you are, dear." He says. "Hey can I help this time?" He asks. You nod happily. You're always happy to have a cute family moment. He smiles and you two begin. He loves to play with her and her little Woody bath toy as you lightly run a rag over her chubby little tummy.

She is squealing happily and giggling like mad and neither of you can keep the smiles from your faces. After about ten minutes you press a quick kiss to Liam's lips and lift Sophie out using a towel to protect from the cold. You are drying off her face when you stop dead.

"Woody!" Sophia shrieks. You and Liam look at each other and grin like mad. Liam rushes to you both and hugs you and presses a long and lingering kiss to your lips and a sweet one to Sophia's head.

"She said her first word! It was Woody!" Is what you hear him say at least ten times throughout his many phone calls. When he's done he meets you back in the living room while you are watching Glee re-runs.

"I'm so happy I was here for that, babe. I love you, (Y/N)." He nuzzles your neck.

"I love you too, Liam." You say back.

~Present Time~

It figures her first word would be Woody. She really is her father's daughter.

~R.I.P. Cory Monteith~

One Direction PreferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara