Chapter 14

*Roc's POV*

I can't believe it! They were in each others arms and Ray kissed Prodigy. Well, more like pecked him on the cheek, but that's besides the point. The point is they clearly love each other so who am I to stand in their way.

Although Princeton has to know but I won't be the one to tell him. No, Ray will do that since he's Ray's boyfriend.

Tears are streaming down my face as I run downstairs and fling the front door open. I'm only wearing a black vest and basketball shorts and high tops but who cares about that right now. I'm just hurt that Prodigy has finally gotten his happy ending and it's not with me.

"Roc!" I hear a voice shout and I don't have to look to know that it's Prodigy.

I ignore him and keep on running. I turn the corner and run into the kiddies park a little ways away from home and stop to catch my breath. I hear footsteps pounding on the sidewalk and my eyes widened as I saw Prodigy getting closer to me.

I stood up and immediately fled but apparently not fast enough because in no time at all Prodigy caught up with me.

He grabbed my waist from behind and wrapped his arms around my arms pinning them to my sides. I thrashed for a while yelling at him to let me go but he didn't and I gave up because it seemed pointless. I slumped and the silent tears turned into sobs.

Prodigy cooed softly whispering sweet, calming words in my ear as he pulled me into him.

My knees buckled underneath me and I dropped to the grass covered ground feeling weak, Prodigy who had his arms around me coming with me. I turned and burried my face in his neck.

After a while my sobs stopped and I sniffled pathetically. Don't blame me for crying about this, Prodigy may be shorter than me but he's most certainly older and I'm the youngest in the group.

"He was only thanking me." He suddenly said after a moment. I sighed and moved out of his arms and to put a little space between us I moved back a bit but I was still facing him.

"Yeah? Well where I come from a simple thank you is all you need for that." I retorted.

"C'mon Roc, don't be unreasonable." I looked at him incredulously.

"I walk into my boyfriend's room to see another guy kiss him. Albeit on the cheek but it's still a kiss. And a kiss is a sign of affection whether you want it to be or not. Clearly you to have feelings for each other so I'm not gonna stand in your way." I said and looked down as the pain of my words struck my poor sixteen year old heart.

"Roc" he said and when I didn't respond he sighed in frustration, "Roc, look at me" when I did he gently held my hands in his much smaller ones. "Firstly, he only did that as a friendly action after I had calmed him down. Secondly, I know it's a sign of affection hence why I didn't mind it and lastly, I only love Ray Ray as a friend now. I'm over him because you're the only one I want." He finished.

I scoffed at the last part. Yeah right, only earlier he was ogling over Ray and being angry that they kissed and now he's over him? No way.

I snatched my hands out of his and glared at the ground. Prodigy sighed again and shifted closer to me then lifted my head up.

"You're the only one I want." He said firmly and before I could retort with a smartass comeback, his lips enveloped mine and he took the opportunity of my mouth being open by slipping his tongue into it.

The kiss was full of passion and lust and love. He crawled closer and straddled my waist. His Hands made their way to my hair and tugged on it slightly making me moan. He grinded his hips on mine and I gasped when his clothed member touched mine.