Chapter Seventeen

"Tom, where's Beck?" Lara stood from the chair, looking around with worry. 
"He went out this morning, hasn't been back since. Probably dead." Thomas grinned sadistically, taking over her chair. 
"Oh, no, no, no." Lara whined, grabbing the lamp from the table, Thomas replacing it with his own. "Okay, okay, uh, guys will you help me?" Lara looked at Fred, then to the teens. "Please? I seriously can't lose him." 
Fred chuckled, "I'm stayin' here, take the kid and his girlfriend with ya, good luck!" He waved a hand to them as he strolled off into the darkness, Lennon running after him with a scream.
Thomas stayed sitting, kicking his legs onto the table, laying back in the chair.
Eileen and Floyd slowly nodded at the plead.
"Good, good. Thank you, I'll repay you afterwards." Lara smiled at them, then shoved open the hotel's door, exiting with the pair behind her. "So, uh, I'll lo--"
"Looking for me?" A low voice called out from the back of the bus. When the three heard it, they jumped, startled. 
"Beck? How long have you been old here?" Lara immediately jumped onto the hippy bus, sliding into the seat next to him, turning her body to him. 
Floyd whispered to Eileen, grabbed her wrist and they disappeared back into the hotel. 
"I'm gonna look around." Floyd bleakly said, setting off in the direction Fred and Lennon went in. 
Exploring the hotel, it was pretty self explanatory. Currently, the electricity was off, the elevator not working, so he had to take stairs. Most of the rooms required a key and he could hear growling beyond the doors anyway, so he simply passed those. Some were open, but he didn't feel like peering in. The hotel was around two stories, excluding the lobby. After exploring, he knew he'd probably stay in the lobby with the rest the most; the biggest area. 
As he pivoted to head back downstairs, bloodcurdling yelling exploded throughout the hotel. Floyd rushed to the site, along with Ellie, Thomas, Rosa and the two parents. It was coming from a hotel room on the second floor.  

2020जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें