Chapter 3 Gavin

My father goes by Gavin. Gavin is inconsiderate of others. Gavin is a cheater. Gavin left us.

   One year and some odd days ago, Gavin left my family for another 'lover'. His lover doesn't even deserve to be called his lover becasuse his lover doesn't love him. His lover only loves his dick and his money. That's it. I hate that I know that, but it's true. I'm guessing that you wish to know his lover's name right? Chris. Yep, that's his lover's name and that's all you need to know.

   I also hope you don't expect me to call Gavin 'dad' or 'daddy' or even 'father'. No. Just no. Same goes for Gwen. Those are their names and frankly they don't deserve to be called anything else whatsoever. Actually, I wish I never started calling them anything else in the first place because I hate lying all the time. It just gets too tiring.

   Back to Gavin. He is forty five and is already getting some grey in his hair. He is stubborn and worthless to me. He used to love my mother, but my theory about why he left was because he couldn't handle the family life anymore. Or he lost the passion he once had for Gwen. Either way it doesn't matter, he's gone and that's that. End of story. Actually, I should say end of chapter, there's still plenty more to the story. And plenty of more secrets that have yet be revealed so hang in there. You're in for one helluva show.