Chapter 13

You
Y

You awoke to the fresh smell of pancakes as your eyes fluttered open smilling at the sight of Johnnie trying his hardest not to burn the pancakes as you rose to help in him in the process as he kissed your cheek for helping him."Morning Y/N"Johnnie smilled as you you smilled back."Morning Johnnie" grabbing two cans of cold peace tea both you sat down ready to eat the self made pancakes."Great pancakes" you complimented as Johnnie smilled laughing a little "Because you helped me" you smilled nodding as soon both of you finished after a while."What You wanna do Y/N today ?" You thought to yourself of what could be done except making a vlog which for you would have been a first."Well i thought of a vlog cause i never done one Just dont know what?" Johnnie nodded in understandement as he took a moment to think of what to do."What about warped tour coming in a week?" As he suggested that out of pure joy and excitiment you hugged the life out of him.It had been a official year on warped tour when you met Johnnie."You thought i forgot" Johnnie smilled a guffy yet adorable smile as he spun you like in a slow motion movie."That why i love my thugpug" Landing on the coach luckly as his arms wore wrapped around you like a warm dreamlike blanket.

Johhnie Pov

As we sat there looking into each other eyes it felt like the first day when we met one thing i could never forgot.Y\N changed my life she was mine and that all that mattered.Yet the vlog wasent the worst idea specailly with the suprise i had in store(What might it be :///:)It be the perfect suprise vlog!Thinking of a way to wasze time wallmart was a way that was excellent"Come on let go to wallmart" I dragged Y/N away as we set off for what would be the start of a perfect week..

Sorry for the short chapter been distracted with school but im back n the next chapter will be even konferencji:////:
-also comment if i should add Lola to the story~
Peace out thugpugs✌