Chapter 10

Your Pov
You heard the voices outside as the door banged open your vision was still blurry."Y/N!" it was the least favorite person, Johnnie." what you want?" you asked annoyed as you wouldn't look back."Y/N Alex I'd my friend I lobed you since I first shore you" Johnnie held both of your hands as he kissed your forehead.Somewhere inside you a doubt sparked as the image of Alex and Johnnie kissing."I forgive you but give me time" you explained as you wanted time alone to sort out the mess going in your head.can I trust him?.In honesty you did tryst Johnnie no matter how much he crushed your heart it was something of a feeling you couldn't crush."I tr-ust you Johnnie iam sorry" you whispered before he left hugging you tight.

Johnnie
I hugged Y/N it was a silent yet comfortable silence."I love you Y/N" i looked at Y/N it was true what I said I wanted them to know that no matter how much times I said it."I love you too Johnnie" the moment was broken as a nurse came in checking Y/N blood pressure that was lower then expected. Leaving it was best option that she could rest regain strength.

We all have our mountains that we climb.

You
The nurse looked at me as she grabbed some painkillers for me that eased the sharp pain in my wrist."That your boyfriend his really protective " the nurse smilled understandingly as you nodded. " Yeah that what u love him for" you said not directly to her but more to yourself.

"Stand up and tell me how you feel " you followed her instruction wobbling you succeeded feeling a little faint yet able to walk." iam fine" you nodded grabbing your phone of counter making your leave Johnnie was there with the other guys.

"Y/N your back!"Jeydon and Shannon cheered as Kyle passed you a red peace tea soothing your dry throat as you made your way back to MDE apartment.

"Back home" you exhaled the different scents if the apartment that held so many memories like Bryan pretending to be Shannon and Alex and shannon filling into a large way oversized shirt.

So many memories the true family...