Chapter 9

Your Pov

Your heart was broken.

You ran your tears wore slipping down as you made into you apartment banging the door open you fell to your knees crying.

How could Johnnie do this to you. he said he loved you. You gave up everything for Mde.

Entering the bathroom you locked it shut as you sat resting your head against the door.

You felt empty used abandoned broken all the bad things mixed them self up.

Even with the blurry vision your eyes held the shining metal was to be seen.

It welcomed you intrigued you into itself you promised to Johnnie that you would never again.

However the pain was too much you grabbed the cold not used blade sliced it deeply threw your skin.

One cut two cut so many so much blood dripping down crimson red covering my arm, covering the floor like a thick carpet.

Drip

Drip

Drip

Drip

Johnnie Pov

"Alex your my friend I don't feel that way" I said pushing her away as I raised to door running out.

Where could Y/N ran of to.The apartment her apartment.

Making it in minutes I raced up stairs as the doors wore wide open I k.ew she was in.

"Y/N!" i shouted as I heard a slip and a bang running I heard it in the bathroom.

"Please open up"i shouted no answer.

Banging it was locked as I kicked and kicked finally the door had weakened.

Opening Y/N was flat out.

Blood so much blood she promised but I made her do it she was in pain.

I lifted her body the blood staining my white shirt as I called the ambulance.

Minutes later they had arrived taking her in as the doors shut.

It my fault I love you Y/N don't die.

Your Pov

Your head was dizzy as your eyes fluttered to a similar smell.

How long had it been? Bright lights attacked your vision with the tones of white everywhere.

Finally you knew where once more you had arrived again like you said.

The hospital was your second home.