Chapter 6

Your Pov

Too busy getting hit by a giant wave of different colours was Johnnie who was hiding in cabinet.

"Man down I repeat man down" you yell as you jump behind the coach using it as a shield.

"Guys let go somewhere outside" Shannon suggested popping your head you nodded along with others as your phone started playing (Ringtone).

Picking up the phone a loud booming voice before a gentle old voice spoke.

"Is this Y/N L/N? " the woman asked as you existed waiting at the hallway for silence.

"Yes who's calling?" you asked the stranger as she cleared her voice speaking once again.

"Your friend F/N F/L/N has been in a car accident she in minor condition " the women spoke as you felt your heart beat against your chest as you wore complete shock.

"What when how" you nearly screamed down sitting as you felt your weeks weak.

"F/N was driving and she crashed "The woman explained as you nodded to yourself holding back fierce sets of tears.

"F/N in Malcolm Acre Hospital " The woman continued as you searched the address being only 30 minutes away you decided for the walk.

"ialam on my way right now" before you knew it you hung up running as fast as your weak legs could carry you.

Your phone had set off again groaning Johnnie name popped up.

"Y/N what happened you disappeared?"Johnnie asked as you entered the hospital finally after a wild guess finding the correct location.

"My friend in hospital iam visiting them" You explained as Johnnie informed you he be joining as you gave the address.

"Hello I want to see F/N L/N" you asked a platinum blonde middle aged worker as they led you to room.

You never liked the hospitals they bore no colour and you be pinned to a bed for God knew how long.

"F/N?!?" you called out as you opened the door carefully running to the bed that had your friend in.

All bruised up a bandage wrapped around forehead knees arms.

"Y/N your Here" your friend cried their voice was broken almost painfull as your tears gave in.

"F/N what happened to you?" you asked grabbing a whileboard and pen handing it to F/N.

Reading the whiteboard.

A crash lost control of the wheel

It read as you nodded in approval still be alleging to smile knowing your friend was in front of you awake and alive.

"Y/N I missed Y........." F/N didn't finish her sentence as you gasped ringing the bell as a nurse came in Gasping as she pulled your friend into a wheel chair telling you to leave.

Running out you headed to bathroom as you starred yourself at the mirror a crying wreck.

It was your fault you thought you should have been there It be your fault if they die.

You cried but no tears came out have used them up you sat down feeling weak and awfull you dug for your only savour.

A small sharp metal object one that looked useless but had so many importance.

Your dear friend razor.

Sitting down you dragged the razor past your wrist a small spicy sensation dug as the blood slowly appeared.

A crimson mess like a child painting.

You felt weaker your eyes was shutting everything was slowly shutting down except a small remaining whisper before the black swallowed you.

My body flailing I think I've hit the ground