Chapter 5

Your Pov

The next morning you couldn't remember the events of yesterday ending.

"Hey Johnnie what happened tommoz?" you asked dizzy as you blushed red to see Johnnie shirtless tour head wresting on his chest.

"Huhhh I don't know" Johnnie arms wrapped around you as you blushed even darker.

"Um thanks for helping me" you rose thanking him as you helped each other up taking a whole downfall of a bottle.

You put on your favorite all time Low shirt (soz if you don't like band) as your head was slightly banging.

"Wazzzzzzzzapppp fackers " You both jumped as Kyle booming voice entered the apartment.

"You look drunk" Alex stared at me as I smilled shyly having a peace tea can put into your hand

"Peace Tea!!" you screamed excited causing Alex to laugh as everyone sat down talking about their day.

"Tyler going coming over so gonna make a video" Shannon smilled sweetly having seen Tyler channel you knew he was a nice and thoughtful guy.

"Who wants to make CUPCAKES? " We heard Bryan shout in secondo everyone except him was gone.

"No I don't trust that psycho with cupcakes" You sighed giggling as everyone nodded in approval.

"Yep that true he nearly burned the apartment " Johnnie shivered as we made our way to Walmart.

"Chips" Shannon screamed as Kyle pushed the trolley her being in it as. Everyone got loads of crap almost crushing shannon in the basket.

"She's Drowning! " you screamed pulling her out as a worker told all you off spoiling the fun.

"Well that was an odd experience " Shannon said coamly as everyone loaded crap on finding 10 packets of Peace tea mentally slapping yourself.

"Really Alex really " Alex smirked running off with a whole packet as you did same hiding it under coach.

"No one will ever find it " you smirked before being flipped off.

"Iam gonna kill you Jeydon! " you chased Jeydon around the apartment attacking with cinnamon as he closed the door inside the bathroom.

"Coward" you knocked as Alex passed by stopping curious.

"You worshipping the steves or something" she asked as you shaked your head laughing.

"no that COWARD Jeydon won't come out" you shouted the word coward as the door suddenly opened a wet Steve ending up hitting you.

"This calls STEVE" Jeydon shouted starring the deathly war of everyone throwing Steves at each other as you hid under counter.

"Hide me" Johnnie whispered as he hid with you in counter quiet as a mouse until nothing was heard.

Coming out you wore attacked by a flying wave of.
.
.
.
.
.
Pillows...