Chapter 2

(For yor pov iam gonna do it as you)

Your Pov

You couldnt believe what Johnnie asked had watched many of My Digital Escape videos but never and you meant never had you imagined to actually be in one it was both exicitig and stomach strinking.

Now you wore sitting on the coach of the MDE department where they had shot most of the video having no idea what theme the guys had choosed for this video.
In your opinion you wanted to do would you rather or Q n A.

Johnnie Pov

It was near night when the guys wore coming in today video was a Would you Rather that i suggested knowing you wanted to do it.Coming in the apartment you wore on the coach on your phone listening to (your song).

Crash bombing the coach next to you caused you to jump as I laughed at your reaction earnig a playful punh in the arm.

"Guys doing a Would you Rather"Bryan explained before we all sat down me next to you and you next to Kyle then Kyle next to Bryan as Alex and Shannon sat on floor resting their back on the coach.

(This is not a real episode it made up)

Bryan :3 Pov

The camera lense beeped meaning it was on as I started as always "Heyo Escapers today we are gonna do Would you Rather and we will actually do this sent from Twitter" .

Shannon: okay would you rather drink a pickle milkshake or get it down yor pants.

Your Pov

Before you knew it Shannon was having pickle milkshake poured down her jeans as she screamed as you laughed resing your head on Johnnie shoulder.

Alex: woukd you rather eat deodrant or chew on Stevie

Laughing Alex grunted going quickly before returning with deodrant and slowly takin a bite before gagging it down sink.

"It always me and the deodrant"she laughed as shesat back diwn next to Shannon.

Johnnie: would you rather sink let it go in a blue bra or take a cold shower with Y/N in your clothes

Your breath nearly stopped before you knew it you wore pushin Johnnie into shower as you and Johnnie had a stafe down as the freezing cold water hit automatically you jumped out squeeling.

Going back to coach that was now wet from the water next was sadly as you expected was you

Y/N: would you rather smell Steve or shave half your head

Grunting you took a top stevie starrin at jt akwardly as Johnnie shoved jt in your face as you wore near puking from the awfull smell as you smacked Jonnie with a pillow In revenge.

Kyle: would you rather smack Bryan ass for 30 seconds or makeout with Jordan skeleton for 30 seconds,

You wore dying of laughter watching Bryan smack Kyle ass like in one of them kinky films or adverts.

Bryan: finally would you rather put a condom on your face or blow up a condom with coca cola

As you rather not watched it Bryan faxe was swelled in a comdom that was expanding each second .

Rip......

Hooe you enjoyed this chapter♡