32; jealous | riggs

request from @ymanistorm993

ymani's pov

"I'm not jealous!" Chandler shouted, his arms flaring up in the air.

"Alright, baby." I chuckled, scrolling back to my phone.

"What are you trying to get across?" he raised an eyebrow.

"You're just in denial. If you weren't jealous you wouldn't of have dragged me away from that nice boy at the food court, right?" I teased. It was funny making Chandler mad, as the annoying girlfriend.

"I'm not in denial! And I'm not jealous! How many times do I have to tell you?!"

"You repeated yourself many times, I just said alright." I smiled.

He rolled his eyes, standing up to grab his backpack by the door. "I'm leaving."

"Awe, Chandler." I giggled. "Come back."

"No, I'm sick of this."

"Hey." I said, walking over to him. He turned around, rolling his eyes as my arms wrapped around him. I felt his hands curl around my side as he rested his head on top of mine. "You know I love you."

"And I love you, that's why I pulled you away."

"I know." I laughed, swaying our bodies. "And that was very caring of you. That boy was scaring my anyway."

Chandler chuckled. "I told you."

"Let's lay down." I said; but before pulling away, he hugged me tighter. My body was lifted off the ground and laid on the bed, or lightly thrown.

"You're my girl. Mine." Chandler smiled as he pecked lines on my neck.

"Yeah alright, Chandler."

He looked up at me, an eyebrow raised. I laughed again, pushing his hair to the side as I slowly leaned in to kiss him. His lips were chapped, but still managing to be soft and 'kissable'.

I pulled back, looking into his eyes. Like always, they were bright and beautiful. It surprised me when he said he hated his eye color when he is; perfect.

"You're so pretty." Chandler mumbled, examining my face. I could tell due to his eyes moving around instead of just staring at mine.

"No, you're prettier."

"Shut up, pretty face."

Before I could respond, my phone buzzed. I picked it up, reading a text from a friend; Jason.

"Who's that?" Chandler said, propping up on his elbows.

"Jason." I blankly responded, typing the text message.

"Who the hell is Jason?"

"A friend, Chandler." I signed, listening to the keyboard clicks as I type.

"What kind of friend?"

"Awe, is my baby jealous again?"

"No! I'm not-"

"Shut up." I interrupted him after kissing his lips once more. "It means you care."

short and crappy imagine but ty Yamani for the request !!

have a lovely day

ilysm

and go read my other story if you like this lmao thanks bYe