3 ; comfort | grimes

warning?

"Hey." Carl smiled as he sat next to you at the dinner table.

"Hi." You pecked him on the lips.

"Hey, no PDA at the table." Daryl said, causing everyone to laugh, including you two.

"Don't pick on the kids." Michonne said taking some mashed potatoes from the center of the table.

Everyone settled down at the table and ate their food. You didn't really talk much, you just stayed quiet. Occasionally you would add something to a conversation, but most of the time you laughed with the others.

-after dinner

"Hurry up Y/N." Carl said as you were brushing your hair.

"Why? We have time."

"Because I wanna cuddle." You looked behind you, Carl had puppy dog eyes with a pout. He acted like a 10 year old, but that's what you love about him.

"Okay, let me turn off the lights." you giggled. You flicked the light switch off and jumped next to Carl.

"Hellooooooo baaaaabyyyy." Carl smiled as you booped your nose.

"Stop." you laughed.

"I've been waiting for this moment all day." he smirked as he leaned in to kiss your lips. He flipped you over so now you were on top of him.

"Slow your roll, cowboy." you laughed as you pressed your lips against his again.

You felt his hands move down to your waist. Your fingers tangled in his brown curly hair. Both of your lips moved in sync. His lips pried yours opened and he licked your bottom lip, asking permission. You excepted and you felt his tongue press onto yours.

A small moan escaped Carl's lips. He felt you smirk in the kiss. You were winning at this.

You tugged at the hem of his shirt, causing him to pull it off. You looked down at his body, your finger tracing down his stomach. It had some muscle to it, from his running. But you didn't care about his body, all you cared about was him.

"Stop staring." he smiled. His voice was husky and low. Pretty hot, ngl.

You two were flipped so he was on top now. He kissed your lips, than kissing a trail down your cheek and than on your neck, than down to your collar bone.

There was a stinging sensation. It hurt a bit, but not too much. "Just marking what's mine." he smirked as he lifted your shirt off as well.

You kissed him again, enjoying the feel of his lips. It was like a drug, an addiction. Something about it made him irresistible.

Your pants were slid down along with your underwear. Carl's hands touched your thighs and he gave you a small smirk. "Just relax."

A warm feeling filled your body. Your legs went stiff as you quietly moaned, trying not to wake the others.

"C-Carl.." you whispered.

You reached your climax, taking deep breaths from the pleasure. Carl trailed kisses up your stomach and up to your cheek.

You loved Carl. You really did.

But you couldn't do this. You didn't want to..do it.

"Carl.." you breathed.

"Yes?" he whispered in your ear.

"I'm not ready..to.." you stopped.

There was a silent pause.

"Babygirl, you know I wouldn't do anything you're not comfortable with." Carl held your hand, intertwining fingers.

"I love you." he smiled.

"I love you too." you smiled back.

haha yeah no i can't write sex scenes for shit but there is also a little message to this imagine !

if you're not comfortable with something in a relationship or whatever, say no. if your lover/friend/etc is pressuring you and denying that you don't want to, leave that person.

don't so anything that doesn't make you comfortable !!!!!!!!

okai goodbye ilysm