28 ; m&g | riggs

this is a classic idea  and im surprised i didn't do it yet so here we go + theres a twist to this kinda

It was 9:30am. In exactly 5 hours- you were going to him. You were going to meet your hero, your idol, your favorite since the beginning.

There was a knock at your door. The knob turned and it was soon open, revealing your best friend, Kenneth. He was the one who was going to drive for 2 hours just to get to the convention center.

"Good morning." he smiled big, bringing you a bag of McDonald's breakfast.

"You're nice." you smiled, taking the iced coffee from his hand and some hot cakes. "I'm so excited." you blushed, looking down at the door in front of you. "But what if I do something stupid?" Your smile went away.

"Don't stress about it." Kenneth pat your back. "You're going to meet Chandler! Turn that frown upside down." he said in the cringiest voice, moving the corners of your lips up to form a smile.

"Stop." you laughed, slapping his hands away. "I need to get ready."

"Okay, I'll be downstairs."

"Alright." you smiled, watching him walk out the door and closing it behind him.

You showered, throwing on a comfortable- but nice outfit. You fixed up your hair, any makeup you decided to put on and threw on a pair of shoes. didn't really wanna go into depth about outfits because this is your imagine lmao

You said goodbye to your parents and grabbed your bag before walking out the door after Kenneth.

Another bolt of excitement ran through your veins and my stomach turned into butterflies. You felt your cheeks turn red at the thought of hugging the boy.

-skipping to the m&g part lmao

"Fuck." I mumbled to Kenneth. "I'm so excited."

"I know." he laughed, hugging me. "You're almost next- stay calm, kiddo."

"Yeah." is all I could say.

You were next.

Chandler said goodbye to the last fan and smiled big as I walked towards him- slowly. My hand over my mouth, resisting the urge to burst into tears. 

"Hi." the boy smiled as he engulfed my body into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck, listening to his soft whispers to calm my shaking. "Hey- it's okay. Don't worry." he giggled. 

You pulled back, but not letting go of him. He looked into your eyes with his bright blue ones. They were glowing. It was like an ocean with the sun reflecting off it to make it look like glitter. He smiled, placing his forehead on yours. "What's your name, beautiful?"

"Y/N." you replied, feeling the heat under your cheeks.

"I like that name." he chuckled. There was a cough from one of the females in line waiting. Chandler looked over with your eyes still stuck on him. He smirked, "So, a photo?" 

"Yeah." you nervously laughed. You both posed, his arm around your waist as he's planting a kiss on your forehead. Kenneth snapped the photo, looking at it before giving a thumbs up.

"Tweet that to me, cutie." Chandler winked before giggling and giving you another big hug. 

You had no words. You just stood there in his arms. Your heart beat as fast as it could- almost stopping due to the emotions you were feeling. 

"Goodbye, Chandler." you smiled.

"Goodbye, Y/N. I'll remember you."

--

@/YourTwitterName : love of my life Attachment: 1 Image  @/chandlerrriggs

--

Twitter DMs (( C = Chandler // Y = You ))

 C// hey ! :)

Y// omg 

OMG HI 

C// haha, hey cutie;)

i told you i would remember you

--an hour later

C// i like you

Y// you're just saying that lmao :P

C// no

i like you

Y// what do you mean??

C// you're special, y/n

Y// no im not

if anything im nothing compared to you

--another hour later

Y// i cant do anything right

i have no talent at all

i will never be chosen 

C// trust me, y/n

you'll be remembered, one day.

lets go get coffee tomorrow

-

hi, this kind of sucked soRRY

but i might make a part 2 to this one :DD

if you haven't checked out my new story addict, then go and give it a read! 

i will try and update that as much as possible because its a fun story to write and i hope you guys enjoy reading it

and thank you AGAIN for the nice feedback im getting from it !! 

thank you AGAIN JFC I LOVE YOU OKAY GOODBYE