19 ; james | grimes

takes place in the prison era (:

WARNING WARNING WARNING ! CONTAINS SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND ABUSE ! if you are uncomfortable or anything when reading please stop and don't read this imagine <3

"Arrrgh." you groaned as the cramps in your stomach twisted in knots. You laid on your bed, clenching your stomach. "Ow. Ow. Ow." you mumbled as you felt the pain grow.

"Y/N?" Carl asked, opening the curtain that led to your cell. "What's wrong?"

"It's..uh- cramps." you explained.

"Oh." he said, closing the curtain before sitting next to you. "Why do you have cramps?"

"I'm...on my period, Carl."

"Oh, I never knew what that was." Carl awkwardly said as he rubbed your back.

You didn't want to question why he didn't know. This whole thing started when he was young and he probably didn't get to learn what it was.

"Is there anything I can get you, babygirl?"

"Some water would be nice."

"Okay, sit tight." he replied, kissing your forehead before walking out the cell.

You sat there in pain, wishing that it would stop so you can take a nap. The whole day was stressing you out. Everything to helping Michonne guard to babysitting Judith- the entire thing was a mess. All you wanted to do was lay down and relax.

The curtain opened up, but Carl was not standing there. It was- James. He was a new kid that got here recently. You talked to him casually and every time you had to awkwardly scoot over because he tried to grab your hand. He was nice and all, but kinda creeped you out. His eyes were a brown color that matched his short, messy hair. You mentioned stuff about how you and Carl were together, but he still never stopped with the intentionally butt touches and unwanted winks.

"Hey." James smiled, walking towards the bed.

"Oh-hi.." you mumbled, covering your showing cleavage with the blanket- not wanting him to get a boner in front of you. (because you're sexy as hell)

"Maggie wanted me to give you this." he held up a box of tampons. "She thought you would need some more."

He placed the box on your vanity and sat next to your bed, looking you up and down. "You know, girls are more sexually aroused when on their period." he smirked, touching my thigh.

"Ha, yeah." you muttered, hinting that you didn't want to be touched by him by scooting your leg. He didn't seem to get it. "I mean, I could tell you're under a lot of stress. I could help you- it'll be help for both of us."

"It's fine. Look, Carl is gonna be here any minute and he doesn't want me to be talking to you-"

"Carl won't know about it." he winked, reaching for my hand. You stood up and walked over to the dresser, getting away from his touch.

"Uhm, I'm fine. Thank you, if you could-" Before you could finish your sentence, James stood up and quickly walked towards you. You were too scared to speak, and before you knew it his lips were on yours.

You tried pulling away but his hands were on your bum and the only thing he did was pull you closer. His tongue made its way into your mouth. It felt like he was swallowing you whole. A tear trickled down your cheek. All you wanted to do was cry for help but it was useless.

"Cmere. Make a sound- you and your boyfriend will be thrown out to those walker things." he growled, dragging you by your hair. He led you to a storage room which was in a quiet hallway that was rarely used. This storage room contained only useless things that are found in old campsites. Being rescued down here was almost impossible.

"Babygirl, don't act like you won't enjoy this." James smiled, kissing your neck softly.

"I'm not your babygirl." you whispered as his tongue glided across your ear.

"What did I tell you about talking?" he snapped, punching you right in the jaw. "I only wanna hear your moans."

"I-" you started, but not finishing.

He took off your tank top, examining your cleavage. He licked his lips and clipped off your bra- exposing your bare chest.

"On your knees." he commanded. You did as told, he was the one with the gun in his pockets and you with your hands tied. You watched as he pulled out his hard shaft. "Suck."

You shook your head, realizing that you fucked up. "Suck!" he shouted, slamming your mouth onto his shaft. You bobbed your head, crying at the taste. You heard him moan in pleasure as you were in pain.

"In here!" a voice shouted. It was Glenn. It all happened so fast, the door swung open and soon James was on the ground.

There were screams and thuds against the concrete walls. Blood splattered on your chest that was soon covered with a jacket. You were pulled out of the room, your eyes heavy.

"It's gonna be okay." Glenn whispered as he carries you to the Emergency Room. "Hershel will fix you up." he said, referring to your broken jaw.

// the next day

You opened your eyes, examining the room you're in. You were in your bedroom, a figure sitting next to you. It was Carl.

"Y/N's awake." he slightly shouted. Car grabbed your hand, stroking your knuckles with his thumb. "Hi." he smiled like a dork.

"Hey." you smiled back.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine now."

"That's great, babygirl."

You were his babygirl.

//

woop woop woop

i hoped you liked this story and i hope it was more serious like i wanted it to be:)

right now it's nov 27th meaning i am allowed to be christmas af B)

message/comment requests for new imagines:)

ilysm and stay safe <3

word count: 905 words
(without a/n)