22 ; tower | grimes - pt.1

yOoOoOoOoO SEASON 6 - MID SEASON FINALE SPOILERrRrRrRrrRRrrRzZZZZzZ

if you haven't seen this episode you probably won't understand anything that is happening so yeah keep that in mind

//

You watched as the tower fell to the ground. The big crash as it hit. The herd of walkers coming towards us. The groans and moans that you will never ever miss, the aroma that quickly filled the air, the terror that haunted you.

"Run! Get in the houses!" Rick shouted as gun fires went off. So that's what you did. You ran along with the group, trying to find a house to go into.

Carl, Ron and a couple of others soon found you and ran to you. You felt relieved, knowing he wasn't dead.

"In here! Cmon!" you heard Jesse (Jesy? idk) cry out. You all made it into the house. You saw Deanne being carried up the stairs by Rick, her leg oozing with blood. You and Carl stayed downstairs, heavily breathing.

"You okay?" he asked. You simply nodded, too mentally exhausted to orally respond.

"Here." Carl sat me down, giving me a chocolate covered granola bar. "I know they're your favorite." he smiled.

"Thank you." you smiled, kissing his cheek while he was looking down at his hands.

You then bit into the bar, eating it somewhat quickly. You and Carl talked for a while, just because you haven't seen him all day due to babysitting Judith for Carol and laundry duty.

"What do you think is gonna happen?" you asked, playing with Carl's hands.

He paused, unknown of how to answer. "Honestly-" he started. "I think eventually... we'll be okay."

You stayed silent, nodding your head. But then you looked up, watching Ron go into the garage.

"I'll go check on him." you said, standing up.

"No- Y/N, I can." Carl stated.

"Carl, it's okay." you said, walking over to the garage door.

Carl stood there, watching you walk into the garage door, then shutting it behind you.

"Ron?" you asked. "Wassup? You okay?"

His head was in his hands on top of the table full of tools. "No.." he said. "Not really, I just need a hug."

"Cmere." you opened your arms, watching Ron fall into them. "It's gonna be okay." I whispered.

"Yeah, it'll be fine." he tightened his grip on you. But you didn't say anything, you just let him hug you. "You make Carl happy." he said in your ear. "He talks about you a lot."

"Oh." is all you could say.

"Since his dad killed mine, I'll kill you- so he can suffer as well." Ron whispered again. You could feel the smirk he had against your neck. Your eyes widened as you felt his hand go to the back of shirt.

He had a gun.

"Ron!" you shouted, throwing him off at you and against the door. The gun fell out his hand and on the floor.