Back Home Darkness.....

As i ran to my room banging close the door behind me i went straight to bed n started crying .....

I was sure that the definition of love didn't exist but something inside kept making my heart live to it .....

I couldn't help but ignore it cuz it was for the first time that i fell in love n i thought it was reall until i realised that we weren't meant to be .....

I needed sometime to think about stuff , i mean he being with another girl didnt hurt me as much as his words n promises did .....

It made me feel foolish n childish to fall into a trap of an experienced hunter ......

I really wanted to cry but it felt like my tears dried up n soo trying my best to cry about what just happened , i fell asleep

*DREAM*

The place seemed quite familiar but different ....

I could sense the creature that i almost saw the last time .....

I could help but walked to search for it n so I did .....

I could feel it like a memory or a flash back of a memory .....

I saw the creature turn into a man ....

Did i get over drugged with the twilight series ?

What the hell ... No way werewolves dont exist .....

They're a myth ..... Aren't they?

N suddenly the next thing i knew

I was awake ?

What the hell was that dream .....

Suddenly i felt my head hurt maybe with alk the crying i did....

I reached out for my phone n saw a million mssgs from many frnds ....

How did they know?

Jake!

What the hell .... How could he do that to me .....

I know .... How the hell am i being so foolish to trust someone again .....

Oh God i wanted to murder someone .....

So finally after starring at the screen i decided to check them out n soo o saw Em's mssgs n well outta somewhere i was wrong .....

Zack spread the whole situation to whole school n soo he made a big thing outta it ....

Just for the last time i wanted it to be a secret n not everyone knowing that my first date was such a great experience ......

N then i reached mssgs from Zack ....

He begged saying it was nothing as i saw it was ....

I cried n when to the washroom to freshen up ....

I looked at the mirror n saw that my eyes were swollen with all the crying ..... I looked horrible perfect definition for me as i remember jake all of a sudden ..... I blushed which made me look like a horrified zombie or worse than that .....

I suddenly thought about Jake's opinion ..... What would he have to say about the situation ......

I mean maybe he'd tell me not to react to the situation n make Zack feel like a loser he is ..... I mean yea .... That definitely felt right ......

N so i did n began by going downstairs n having by breakfast .....

As i went down mom greated me n asked me what happened last night ..... I mean i didn't wanna tell but i briefed it up n told her about it .... She kept telling me to forget about it .....

She said that, "nowadays guys dont know how to treat a girl as beautiful as u , honey ..... He's not worth ur precious time ...."

"Thanks mom , i really appreciate it ....."

All i could think while having my cereal was what would jake do , what would he say if i ever had to face any problems ..... Would he help me out or just .... But anyway how did i suddenly start to think about him in such a way .... Maybe I just .... Just felt good cuz he was there at the right time when i needed someone ..... Well i continued munching in my deep thoughts .......