"The Better Day...."

Morning.....

Mornings could sometimes be really refreshing , today I woke up really early , I guess a bit of last night's stuff was still in my head ..... Well, I was just hoping that today would be better than any other....

I decided to go with Emily to school, well we walked and talked a lot about the party and stuff , then she asked me about what I and Zack were talking on the roof and well it was a good walk .......

I never realized that sometimes the weather could really make you feel good and the vibe could actually keep you relaxed .....

When we reached , well we started to talk to our friends and talking about the party , well they really did have some fun , but I liked the way I and Zack spent our time.....

Well , I had a small chat with Zack and then the bell rang and we all headed to class...

After class ended , we all met outside class and starting talking about how we should plan to go to some kinda trip to Benjamin's farm house , well it did sound really exciting but it wasn't confirmed.

Then suddenly Jake pulled me and took me to this place I've never seen before, it was behind the school , well no one could see us from there but it was really more like a forest , then he started with saying ,

"Hey !"

"Umm where did you get me?"

"Oh don't worry , It's safe here "

"Yea but are we allowed to come here?"

"Umm I guess not "

"hahaha ok"

"So how are you?"

"Umm fine, well I'm really sorry about last night, I really had to go for that party"

"Oh that's alright, I kinda deserved it for being such a Jerk to you "

"ahahhaa yea maybe "

"You your funnier than you seem to be "

"hahahza thanks , umm what do you mean "

"Nothing "

"So can I go now ?"

"Umm hey wait "

"Umm can I atleast buy myself some lunch , or are you gonna make me starve "

"hahaha no , I've got lunch for us "

"Woah ! Umm ok that's nice "

"hahaha well let's go "

"Umm where are we going ?"

"Do you trust me ?"

"Ummm I guess No !"

"hahaha Ok lets go "

"Ok" 

We then reached a tree ....

"Are you serious?" I said in excitement 

"Yea come on "

We were gonna have lunch on a tree , I mean it really does sound fun to me since I've never done something like that before , So then I climbed up after him,

"Give your hand , I'll help you up "

"Umm ok"

and he pulled me up , well then he opened his bag and it was filled with sandwiches and bottles of orange juice and water for us , I mean what else could you ask for ....... We then started to eat and talk about stuff like our favorite music and stuff, well it was impossible for a guy like him to like slow music and know waltz, I mean that's so kinda perfect for a guy , but it was just so unbelievable , well then after we were done , he gave me candy (m&m's) I mean that's my favorite , So in total it was amazing with a zing .....

We then returned to school before we'd get late for class , as we were walking we couldn't stop talking and laughing at each other , cause he once drew a bird that looked like a dog or some kinda alien mystical creature , and in total we just had fun...

As we went towards the hallway , Emily came from behind asking me where I was , and I told her about where I went and she started to giggle at us , I mean come on it was just lunch that we had and not a date!

Well after that , we went to class and after class ended I and Emily headed home and the whole way we were only talking about the professor who looked and sounded like Count Dracula , it really felt like Hotel Translyvania and the Dracula saying Bleblebleh .......