"Tunes of music........"

Mornings can never get better when Zack gives u a call , cuz he's gonna teach me how to play....              I woke up with the best text someone could actually send me                                                                                     "Morning beautiful can't wait to come over and teach u Guitar.......... Keeping my promise :D"

I mean yea i know that the 'beautiful' was just something i don't really know to react at , but I was just so excited about the guitar ......

I ran downstairs to get some breakfast and also told my mom that Zack was about to come in sometime, well she was more excited than I was but anyway , I just felt so excited about it , I mean I did text Emily about it , and her reaction was the usual , mushing our names together and teasing me , I mean seriously ,can she not just be excited about the Guitar rather than being excited about Zack coming over , It is normal for a guy to come over , isn't it ?

Well, I ran upstairs to my room and bumped into my brother Dustin,

"Woah! what's the rush?"

"Nothing I have to get dressed ,Zack's coming home"

"OHHHHH!!!!! Eli has a boyfriend now?"

"No! He's just a friend ok"

"Does mom know about him"

"Yea"

"Then he's definitely your boyfriend"

"Did anyone say Eli has a boyfriend?"said Alex,

"Oh come on , He's just a friend "

"Ohh that's good , does mom know"

"Oh God Yes she does ..... now can I go!"

And they let me go after all the inspection they had to do, well they are so annoying sometimes, but worst was I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to wear, well I know that it won't matter that much but I really wanted to look good for some reason to I thought that I'd wear a dress with a shrug , well I do love shrugs and jackets a lot! so I finished dressing and heard the doorbell ring , I quickly cleared my room (Yea I'm kinda messy sometimes) and ran downstairs .......

Well it isn't the best thing he could experience but yea my family doesn't leave a point to embarrass me , they started with all their hello's and their questioning and stuff , I mean really , so I went and kinda rescued him from my family.....

I took him to my bedroom , I mean I don't want everyone to circle him and make him feel awkward and stuff,

"Sorry! My family , they're just a bit funny sometimes ..."

"No that's ok , I mean they were sweet"

"Really"

"Yea and a bit awkward as I entered "

And we laughed 

"By the way to be honest your really looking beautiful in that dress, I mean I couldn't get my eyes of you when I saw you"

"Umm thanks i guess" 

I had no idea about what to say about his reaction , I mean He's like so perfect at complementing and stuff but it wasn't like a compliment ,it was like as if he really meant it ,

"Uggh I'm sorry if what I said made you feel uncomfortable "

"Ohh No,no that's fine, I just get a bit lost sometimes"

i really have to stop thinking a lot sometimes,

"Well lets start then..."

He removed his guitar from his Guitar case and gave it to me,