"The Night ...."

After seeing the heart breaking reaction of Jake, I still decided to let go of him and enjoy the party, As soon as we reached our jaws dropped, Emily and I couldn't imagine that Jake would live in such a big place I mean yea the party was all exciting and stuff but the amount of people was just more than increadible , We went in saw our friends on the couch and we joined them, after a while when we all were done talking suddenly Benjamin my guy bff, suggested that we should play truth and dare , So Zack and I went to his room, it was a clean room for a guy but it was good in a way....

We went to his window and climbed up to his roof, believe me I loved the view from there , it was just really dreamy....

"What are you thinking about ?" he said

"Nothing , just if I could ever be able to travel to a star "

He laughed ,

and then I laughed,

"You really do look amazing "

"Thanks ! "

"So tell me about yourself"

"Umm , I'm nothing really interesting but I have a big family and I love them , so that kinda sums it up "

"Hahaha No what I meant was like what you like and stuff "

"Ohh! Umm I like reading , a bit of singing , my dream is to learn to play a guitar and my favorite colour is Purple "

"Hahaha Ok! "

"Now your turn !"

"Hahaha Um m I'm just you know the regular kinda guy and I love playing the guitar..."

" Oh my God ! can you please teach me ! pleaseeee "

" Ok Ok I will "

"Thanks "

"So whats your favorite movie"

" umm new or old ? , cuz have a list "

"Hahaha Ok umm tell me one new and one old then "

"Umm old is definately titanic and the new is of course the fault in our stars !"

" Wow Ok "

We kept talking and laughing and talking about stuff but there was a time when we just stared at each other soo much , it kept reminding me of him and suddenly we kept coming closer and closer and close enough until we were called down by his friend , it really felt like time stood still , like again , but not with the same feeling , it kept making me think and think more about what had happened and what I had seen , it was strange and difference was that with him I felt something but with Zack I felt I was betraying someone , someone that I don't even know and still made me feel like hell....

The party got over and Zack dropped Me and Emily home , well he dropped her first , it was ok I mean , well we had a small chat before I leaving , I just felt nervous as if someone was seeing me and maybe wanting me to not be there , I kept thinking only about one person "HIM" .....