Forgetting Him

Ultra Special Blah Blah - 'Sup guys ^_^ So I thought I'd write a new story x3. Again, this is based on a dream that I had which was quite depressing so I think I'm gonna change it a little. It's a love story -big surprise lol - and I hope you enjoy the first chapter as I did writing it.

ciao ~x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~x~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Prologue ~x

   The day that I broke up with him was the day that I caught him sticking his tongue down some other girls’ throat…

    It was a Monday, which really didn’t help the cheerful person inside me and it was raining, pouring actually. I took this as a sign that something bad was going to happen and my vision never failed me. To think I’d lose my virginity to the guy the night before and to think that it felt so right, just to have him snog some other girls face off the next day. I’m sure he didn’t plan on me, or anyone spotting him but who wouldn’t.

    I was on my way to the local high school that we both went too. Since I only live like, five minutes away from the school I normally tended to take my time and walk in a daze, with my earphones blaring in my ears. As I turned to walk down an alleyway, I saw them. The tall and handsome structure that was my boyfriend – at the time – and this random girl, petite but anorexic thin with like a triple F breast size that had no problem pressing against his chest. She wore one of those skimpy skirts and wore ten inch heels. Whereas my boyfriend wore his usual scruffy jeans and a sexy black vest that clung to his six-pack, making him look irresistible.

    I just stood there, watching. Rain bounced off my frozen body as I watched their drenched bodies holding each other and kissing each other - Even moaning a little. I could feel my heart break in two every second that I was there. When I tried to move, my feet stuck to the ground like glue held them down. Tears raced their way down my soaking cheeks and when I tried to speak, nothing came out. It was like my body was shutting down, I didn’t know what to feel, emotions tangled like a knot in my breaking heart as if it was all just a bad dream. I didn’t know what to do; I was shocked, angry, upset, scared and all I could think about was burying my head in the ground and suffocating myself for being so stupid. I couldn’t breathe steadily and when I could take no more, I ran. I ran, letting my feet take over from my messed up mind.

    I turned up at the school fifteen minutes early – a first for me – and headed straight for the girl’s toilets. I rushed into one of the tiny cubicles and slammed the door shut, punching at the walls and cursing under my breath while my tears – now streaming – fell to make a tiny puddle on the floor. When I was finished taking out my frustration on the poor wall, I sat exhausted on the toilet lid. My tears stopped running now and all I had to do now was calm down before going to class. I walked out of the cubicle and to the sink area, where the mirror was to see how crap I looked.

    I was about average height – 5ft2 to be exact – I had long, still soaking wet black hair that falls naturally straight when dry, electric green eyes, which had mascara and heavy eyeliner running down my face from them. I was skinny but not too skinny. I wore a pair of black denim skinny jeans and a long, thin, deep green jumper on, which was now see through due to the rain. I sighed at my pathetic self and reached into my back for my make-up remover, there was no way I was going out there when my face was a mess. After my make-up was sorted I brushed my damp hair and tied it back before taking out a green cardigan – to match my jumper – and put it around me to cover up what you don’t want guys to see. My knuckles were bruised but not bleeding so I just put my hands in my pockets to hide them from teachers and other suspicious poeple.

    With a few quick in and out breathes I was ready to face almost anything. On the way to my first class I saw, Kaz, my best friend from birth. We always knew what each other was thinking and we had so much in common, we were practically sisters born to different mothers. Kaz was tall with short chestnut brown hair, which complemented her face. She has bright, baby blue eyes that welcome everyone and their neighbours. She is thin and she normally wore the more grunge style of clothing; baggy jeans, baggy top, steel toe cap boots and an old bag caked in safety pins to top it off. To even put the icing on the cake of grunge, Kaz, has her lip pierced on both sides and has both her ears pierced all the way to the Helix – top of the ear. 

    As soon as I saw her beaming a smile at me I became more relaxed. Kaz has that sort of vibe that cheers people up right away, something that I needed on a day like this.

“’Sup, ma hommie” She called in a sort of Jamaican accent as we met just outside of class.

“You’d be surprised.” I chuckled back.

“Oooooo, sumthin’ happened didn’t it????? Do tell” She replied honing in on my attitude, she loved a good story.

“Now’s not the time…” I said, looking behind her and spotting him strolling down the corridor.

     Kaz, followed my eyes and saw him too before nodding and pulling me into the classroom. We squeezed our way in and out of the tightly packed tables and chairs of the English classroom until we found our places at the back of the class. We were the first people to arrive before he got here and spoiled the relaxing atmosphere I had going on. He glided into the classroom, charismatic as usual and sat in the seat beside me. I almost forgot that we sat beside each other in class when we started going out but now… now it made me anxious and angry that all he wanted in the first place was to get in my pants. I gritted my teeth and ignored him the whole day through. Only talking to, Kaz.

    After the bell ran, signalling the end of out last class – P.E – I was on a mission to get out of there before he could stop me. That plan… did not work. He saw me and then came charging, at full speed after me. He was a faster runner than I could ever be and in the rain he seemed to be even better. Tripping up on a loose square slate, I fell to the ground, luckily putting my arms out in front of me so that my face would get away unscathed.

     There was no point in attempting to run now since he was kneeling beside me slightly panicked. I shot one of my famous ‘I know what you did’ looks at him, which seemed to make him back off and stand up, waiting for my wrath.

“What’s up? You’ve been avoiding me all day.” He asked a little annoyed.

“What’s up you say? I’ll tell you what’s up” I begin, anger building up like a fire in my broken heart. “I thought you loved me. I actually was a fool to believe in your ‘little act’ with the end result of you getting in my pants.”

“What are you talking about?” He asked pretending he knew nothing of what I was on about.

“I saw you, Adrian!… I saw you sticking your tongue down that other girl’s throat, don’t you deny it. If that’s how you feel, fine. I don’t wanna be the part on the side, the girl that you only use for sex. For what it’s worth I did love you, I truly did and now… now I can see that you’re just a philandering, over confident asshole!” I cried before storming off and leaving him behind to feel sorry for himself.

    That day, when I broke up with, Adrian, my whole world was torn apart. My plans of getting married, having children with him – gone. It was love at first sight but only for me. And now it’s gone, all of it… and I have to say, that was the first time in my life, I’ve had that feeling of enlightenment. I was free, free to do whatever I wanted, free to not let myself be controlled anymore and to tell you the truth… I kinda like it.       

~~~~~~~~~~~~x

So! what did you think? Any good? leave a comment/vote or fan If ya want ^_^. I really enjoyed writing this and as promised, I changed it to make it seem a little less depressing xD 

If ya like it then you'll like the next chapter when I write it soon ^_^

ciao ~x