I

-Vanessa's POV-
People say that having a boyfriend is the most amazing thing ever. Well in my case yes it is true. Boys are wonderful, caring and sweet. Having a celebrity as your boyfriend is not the best thing but I still liked it. My boyfriend's name is Harry. Yes the one and only Harry styles. We have kept our relationship low as I don't really want the fans to think anything bad. Celebrity lives are definitely different and scary because they have all types of rumors and of course media following them everywhere and everytime. I hated that the most. Sometimes I even feel like I am not worthy for Harry because he is charming and rich, while I am an ordinary and insecured girl. I always spend my time with Harry as much as I can as he is always touring and barely see me. It hurts me so bad that I could only spend very little time with him. All I want is just like any other girls, full of love and my boyfriend to be beside me. My pain is always with me. But I'm really really excited today because Harry is coming back to me after his tour! I'm so happy! I can't wait to have my darling inside my arms and to shower him with my kisses.
While my thoughts were filling up in my mind, I heard the door bell ring. I quickly dashed towards the door and opened the door with such a force. I was very much welcomed by my beautiful baby's face. He eyes were shining. God how much I love his eyes. I ran to him not caring what I was wearing, I was wearing FBT shorts and a tanktop which Harry loved on me. I jumped on him, wrapping my legs on his waist and kissed him everywhere on his face. He stood there wrapping his muscular arms around me and giggling. He carried me inside, me on his one hand and his bags on the other. He threw the bags not caring where it went and pushed me against the door. Slowly showing love with a lot of kisses on my face. When I saw the lust on his eyes, his eyes turned from green to black, I lost it. I was under his spell. Passionately kissing and moaning, we were in our bedroom. He threw me hard on his bed and crawled over to me. He kissed down my neck to my collarbones and down to my chest, hickeys forming on the way. It felt painful but so pleasurable.

-Harry's POV-
I loved how vanessa reacted to my touch, touch by touch she was losing it. She moaned louder and louder, gasping time to time. That's when I realised it felt like home. My angel, she is mine only, only I can make her moan and scream till she have a sore throat. I reached to her skimpy shorts and removed it fast. This is the first time I felt really horny. I removed all of clothings; her shirt, her bra of course her red lace thong- she knew that that will drive me crazy. I started to make her scream as I ate her out while pushing my fingers into her tight and warm hole.
"Stop squirming baby girl. Don't you want this fingers and tongue on you. "
"Yes I want it daddy, ohhh daddy give me more. Oh yes!! I missed you Harry. I want you so bad"
"It's my time to pleasure my baby girl. Are you ready for daddy baby girl"
"Oh my God, I am so ready daddy! "
Daddy, baby girl, Harry,vanessa, fuck, oh yes, more, harder, all these words were heard continuously in the room. The room smelled like passionate sex. As our each other's orgasm came, we were catching our breathe. Oh how I loved my baby girl.
It did not feel right..... I felt really bad.

-Vanessa's POV-
That felt so amazing! Yes I call him daddy. We both love daddy kink. Don't mind me. Haha. Sometimes I even try to make him jealous so that he will be really rough with me. I love it so much. But something did not feel right when he suddenly said
"Baby I won't be able to spend time with you tomorrow" while looking away from me.
Why can't he? He just came back. I wanted all of him to myself. I wanted to argue.
"Why can't you? It's new years eve tomorrow. Did you know, I have planned everything for you. I have waited for tomorrow for so long"
"I just can't okay, understand it, I need to spend time with my family too. I am going to meet my family tomorrow.I can't always stick with you! " he screamed at me.
That felt so new because Harry never screams at me. I felt was in wrong because he just wanted to spend time with his family. It's not my fault that I wanted Harry by my side.
"Sorry Harry, I just didn't know that you were meeting your family tomorrow. Well just go ahead. "
Why didn't he invite me, he always brings me along whenever he meets his family. This feels so wrong. Is he cheating on me? No it can't be. Harry is loyal.
He just nod his head and went to sleep. What is happening? Did I do something wrong? Harry was never like that. While tearing a little, my eyes closed slowly and sleep overtaking me.