I walked downstairs and looked out the window. My eyes came blurry as Keen was walking to the door. My hand reached for the handle and I pulled. Keen walked in not looking at me.

"Love, what did Annabelle tell you."

"That you and her slept together."

"Bullshit, we were never together and if she was pregnant I never knew about it."

What? So Annabelle's lying? I hate my life.

"Really? Cause she said you were going to get married."

"Hell no."

"Ok, then lets call her."

I pulled my phone out and dialed her number. Moments later her voice was on the phone.

"Mia, please don't hate me. I know I didn't tell you about me and Keenan but I never knew you liked him."

"Shut up, I have Keenan with me right now and he says your a lying bitch."

I leaned my head on his shoulder and looked at the phone.

"Keenan, honey, how are you." Annabelle echoed.

"You are a liar. Me and you kissed once and I would never be with you."

I looked at him and handed him the phone. My feet pushed me up and I slid upstairs to my room.

*Knock Knock* I cocked my head up and stared at Keen. My body came to my bed and I was on my back. I looked up to Keen smiling and bringing his face close to mine.

"Mia, I would never. I don't know what's going through her mind cause I was never with her."

He leaned closer and brought his face to mine and lips to mine. We kissed and he moved his hand under my waist. I closed my eyes and pushed my lips to his harder. Moments later we were in each others arms and I was falling asleep to my tears.

POV

"What did we do to you? We went on coffee dates with you every Sunday and we stayed in contact. Why do you have to torture us?"

"You really don't know?"

"No I don't know, I never gave you a reason to hate me. You're just creating your own little drama on pure insecurity." Angela spit.

"Do you know how hard it is to over hear you and dad talking about how much you hate me? Cause it's the worst thing."

"Your so full of yourself."

"If that was true then Mia wouldn't want to be near me. "

I circle her and ran over to the table. I grabbed the staple gun bringing it to her mouth. She pulled against the rack and tried to move. I ran my finger up her stomach and grabbed her face making her spit. I brought the staple gun to her mouth and squeezed it shut and shot the staple into her mouth. I shot another and another until her mouth was bloody.

Good job, your such a good artist.

I twisted around and walked out the door and into John's room.

Keenan POV

Mia calls me up. She sounds like she been crying and she tells me that Annabelle says she pregnant with my baby. I am literally grossed out cause I mean Annabelle's hot but I would never have sex with her. So I go over to her house and she calls Annabelle and that crazy bitch says she was pregnant with my kid. So I'm trying to show Mia that I would never because she believes everything Annabelle says.

I feel like such a horrible boyfriend, me and Annabelle kissed once and I hated it so I ended it and now Annabelle's making it into so much more of a bigger deal.