"That's correct, until Zayn returns we're on break doing as many interviews and photo shoots as needed." Harry replied, "Are you wanting anymore children?"Angela asked, "No, these two monsters are plenty to handle. It's always been a dream of mine to be a father, and these two have made it a reality better than I could have ever dreamed." Harry answered grinning at the two hybrids, who played with a microphone, "Liam give me that." Harry ordered taking it gently as Liam held on firmly, "Sorry, they tend to pick up the first thing in sight when their bored." Harry apologized moving Liam to his lap as he fought the microphone out of his hand sending a punishing slap to his thigh. "Its fine, so who usually handles the discipline in the house?" Angela resumed, as Louis squirmed in his seat, "We all partake in dishing out discipline, it ranges from timeouts to of course a more physical form of punishment."

"Yes, well let's take a look at this clip from Keeping Up With One Direction-"

"Lee look!" Louis squealed running into his brothers room with his new science experiment. Handing Liam a bottle of diet coke Louis took the top off giving Liam a reassuring smile, "Just hold the bottle Lee, 'otay?"

" 'Otay 'bubby." Liam gushed giggling himself as Louis opened up the packet of Mento's. "Now drink just a little bit of the coke." Louis ordered helping Liam take a sip, "Don't swallow it!" Louis rushed as Liam gave him a curious look holding his head back as the caffeine burned his throat, hovering with the candy over his mouth Louis dropped two in watching instantly as Liam sprung forward having everything spew from his mouth. Sobs started after, causing Louis to panic trying to shush his younger brother, "Lee hush! I-I'll p-play with you! Hush!" It was too late, Niall had ran through the door seeing the open bottle of diet coke and mints on the floor along with the stain in the carpet, lifting Liam up he carried him to the bathtub running him water. Louis followed knowing he was about to be lectured, "What happened? Truth, now." Niall ordered narrowing his eyes at Louis as Liam dried his tears in the bathtub his cries now just out of fussiness. Sighing, Louis peered up innocently, "I-I s-saw 'd-dis thing o-on YouTube a-and i-I got L-Lee to try it." Niall could only sigh, "You cannot experiment on your brother. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Baba." Louis grumbled, "Go play until I finish with Liam, then we'll clean the spot up." Niall rambled washing Liam, "W-Will I g-get a 'spankin?" Louis whimpered, "We'll ask daddy."

"What did daddy do?" Angela asked smiling at Louis who hid embarrassed into Harry's side for protection, "We did discuss a proper punishment for the matter and it was dealt with." Harry replied rubbing Louis' back soothingly, "Do Niall and Zayn usually come to you for discipline?"

"No almost never actually. Zayn is usually the one we go too when the punishment is for a greater cause. He's wears the pants in the household." Harry chuckled, "I see. When can we expect to see more pictures of Haylor?" Angela pryed, "We're having dinner tonight, I'll be sure to post of few. She's dining with the boys and me." Harry replied, "At your house?"

"No at a restaurant I wish to keep secret if you understand." Angela nodded grinning at Liam again who held Harry's hand that rested on his stomach, "Such cuties." She cooed again before waving towards the camera, "That's all we have time for thank you everyone for joining us. Until next time."

"Baba!" Liam called as Harry strapped him in his car seat, "Baba's at home Lee."

"No."

"Yes." Harry reminded moving to Louis' side, "Up you go bud."

"Daddy?" Louis asked deeming Liam silent to listen, "Yes?"

"We 'weally 'havin supper 'wif Taylor?" Harry sighed at the question hating he had to put his babies through it. "Yes it's true. But it'll be really fun! Know why? Cause we're going somewhere that serves the best Pizza in the world!" Harry exclaimed hoping a smile would appear on his little man's face, "Best Pizza?" Harry tried again, "O-Okay daddy." Louis whispered sadly with tears filling his eyes, "Come on bud, you like Taylor. She's just like Sophia-"