Chapter 6

hello hello

okay guuys, im so sorry for the wait, but i have been just sooo incredibly busy, with so many people coming round, and guests, and going to places, and homework D: yes yes, school starts tmro and i still havent finished my hw. everday i sit down and go right, type your story up,  TODAY IS THE DAY , and then someting else side tracks me. also, a family frend died recently, so just been caught up. OKAY - i shall stop with the excuses, sorry. but please comment/vote/fan i would really love it, it only takes a sec and its what keeps me going.  thanks guys!

Emzeey :) <3 

Chapter 6

  Satan's rich laugh filled the air.

  In my crumpled state on the floor (crushing more plastic and buildings) this was probably the last thing I wanted to hear.

  That rich, evil laugh, filling up the atmosphere that had been tainted with the smell of blood. I shook my head in disgust.

  Its mencing sound started to echo all around me, as he laughed more and more.

  So silky. So powerful. So terrifying.

  I shuddered.

  It may sound stupid for a laugh to b so terrfying, enough to make me shudder, but even a mass murderer would stop in his tracks and flinch at such  terrible sound.

  It was Satan, after all.

  Inside he laugh I could hear the millions of pleads and begs for mercy on his sinful victims, the tortured screams as they were punished. I could hear all those evil things he had done, the people he had killed, the things he inflicted.

  And there was something else in that laugh, something I couldn't put my finger on. But that something was what really made the laugh terrifying. It was the scariest aspect, that unknown something I couldn't quite name.

  Laughter.

  How ironic. Something so beautiful, so full of happinss was now the most awful sound ever. Satan had twisted the meaning of laughter in a sick way, drenched all the happiness out of it.

  His laughter died away.

  Thank goodness.

  But then I realised what this laughter might mean, and a million questions filled my head up to the brim.

  If he was laughing, was I not in trouble?

  Was I not going to feel his terrible wrath?

  Or....he was laughing because he was happy he could torture me!?

  Maybe it didn't matter that I just destroyed America...I mean, what was to say that this board represented real life? It was just a board, a model. So, okay, I had just absolutely mucked it up and it must've taken ages, but Satan didn't sound angry, I mean, God, he was laughing! It wasn't like it was real life right? And the blood was just special effects to freak the crap out of me. Oh please...let this be true.

  I looked at America, studying what I had done painfully. Plastic people were splayed in every single different direction, the odd one or two standing in amongst the thousands and thousands of counters that had been knocked over. I related this to life, where there were freak accidents and natural disasters, killing thousands, and then there were those few lucky people who made the impossible come possible and survived it. Like the Haiti disaster, where you saw the picture of a person in amongst the debris, a torch shining on him, weak smile plastered on his battered face from relief, and at the top would be written: Trapped for 8 days, 12 year old boy is found!