Chapter 2

Hey guys,

Just wanna say that I'm not tryna offend someone with this story, its not about my views, it's totally fictional.

Thanks :) Comment/vote/fan as always.

Emzeey<3

Chapter 2

  It was one of those mornings where you wake up and you think about your dream. Then you preoccupy yourself with getting dressed/eating breakfast etc. and you can't remember what your dream was anymore.

  You just know it was weird. Damn weird. And in this case also scary.

  I hate those mornings.

  I just knew this dream was pretty awful. And like I said weird. I just couldn't quite remember what had happened. My memory was so close to grabbing the events and remembering them, it was just out of reach. And it bothered me all the time as I shovelled cornflake in my mouth in double quick time, applied mascara, did my hair up, brushed my teeth. It was pressing on me as I strained to remember the dream. I knew somehow I needed to know what it was about, that it was important, but the more I strained to remember, the more it slipped from me. This was so frustrating.

  I ran all the way down my road, almost knocking over a lady, and revealing my knickers as my skirt flicked up as I turned a corner, so that I didn't miss my bus. When I arrived at the bus stop, the bus was just leaving, so I chased after it, and banged on the doors. It eventually let me in, and I could hear the sniggers of the boys at the back as I took a seat next to an old lady. I couldn't see Milly anywhere. Ah, back to the loner days on the bus. I let my mind drift back to Year 7, where I was as small as a 6 year old, I had glasses and sticky out teeth. Everyone laughed in my face and I didn't know anyone, who would talk to the "freak"? But I had a growth spert, actually grew some boobs, ditched the glasses for contacts, and got braces.

  It's all good now.

  But it shows the prejudice we're in. I mean, how appearance can affect one's life....

  My thoughts snapped back to my dream. Curse that damn dream! But I had to remember it..it was important somehow...a warning...somehow it wasn't 100% untrue. How I knew this without remembering the dream, I had no idea. A premonition I guess. Let's just hope it was a mistaken premonition!

  I looked round the bus. No one, not even one of the Year 7s who normally catch the bus, were on the bus. This was weird...and those weren't the usual boys and girls from the local comprehensive who ruled this bus from the back seats....

  I started panicking, and looked out the window. This wasn't the way to school? Shit.

  I ran up to the front, hair flying behind me. "Excuse me! Excuse me!" I called to the bus driver.

  "I'm driving," he grunted.

  "It's important, please!"

  "What!"

  "What number is this bus?" I asked, fingers crossed.

  "Shouldn't ya know before you get onnit?"

  "Well..please, just tell me!" I cried.

  "It's the 562."

  "Oh crap..." I muttered under my breath. My bus was normally the 400. "Where does this go?"

  "Bellinghall," he replied.

  My eyes widened. That was 50 minutes from my school! "Well...when is the next stop?"

  "For crying out loud, stop asking me questions! I need to concentrate on driving!"

  "Sorry, but please, when's the next stop?"

  "At Bellinghall, now leave me alone!" He shouted the last bit.

  "Oh..my...please, stop the bus here! Please!"

  "What!? You effing jokin? We're just about to go on the dual carriage way, how the hell can I stop?"

  "Pleaaase?"

  "Not even possible. Wait till Bellinghall, this is where the bus is going!"

  "My school is in Charlestone!" At that point everyone started laughing in the bus, apart from a few who looked genuinely sorry.

  "Wrong bus then eh?" Even the bus driver had a little chuckle.

  My whole face heated up. A piece of paper thrown from the back hit my head with a plonk, and I heard a roar of laughter from the guys at the back. I looked at the paper. "Haha, loser, far away from school..." was written in black marker pen. I scrunched it up in anger and chucked it.

  I could tell this was not gonna be a good day. I went all the way to Bellinghall, got off with the bus driver making remarks as I left, and waited for half an hour for a bus to go to Charlestone. I arrived at school 2 and a half hours late.

  It was a PRH class and a P.E. class I missed, as well as half a Music class.

  My 3 favourite lessons.

  I walked into music, after having 3 people have a go at me for being so late: 1) the receptionist. 2) my form teacher. 3) the other receptionist.

  Then, of course, Mr Rogers exploded when I walked into music.

  I didn't listen to much of the screaming. But I did hear the "detention for a week part."

  He didn't even give me a chance to explain why I was so late! This was not going to be a good day.

  Then I thought about the dream. I slumped onto my desk, groaning, and kicked the chair, just as a girl, Anna, started playing the violin.

  Detention for a month. Perfect.

 This is going to be a long day.

  *********Unknown POV********

  It's her. She is our contender. Oh how lucky she is.

  I know a lot was to come and she was going to suffer but I still couldn't resist playing with her mind.

  First the dream. Then the frustration of not knowing. Then the bus and the mockery. Then the detention.

  Aren't I kind?

  I'm going to leave it for a week. Then let her journey begin.

  I do love it when I have a guest playing the game.

  Especially when the guest has believed in something so different, and when they're so certain. How fun. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she knows the truth. So so different eh?

  This is exciting.

Hope you liked it :)