Chapter 5 continued..

Hello guys,

I got back from japan 4 days ago but jetlag was awful so didnt upload;L okay so ihave no excuses for not uploading yesterday...any support will be really appreciated:D  also, you might wanna read chapter 5 part 1 before this, if you don’t remember? it’s only a page!

dedication to campion for being my most devoted fan:) even my frends have abadoned me on wattpad!

Emzeey<3

Chapter5 continued :)

Okay, so it's impossible to stop thinking all together. But I tried to think as little as possible.

  "Hmm. Can you feel that fear, Gary? Can you feel it? So much fear. It's radiating off her. Oh hear that panic! She's trying not to think," he gave a small laugh as he said this. "Too late sunshine, we've noticed your awakening!" Satan laughed, a rich, menacing laugh, smooth and silky, with evil drenching it. It's powerful sound echoed, and I would've shivered violently, but I couldn't, for lack of body to do so.

  But what really chilled me to the bone (I know what bone...it's just a saying...) was the fact they could read my mind. Great. Nothing could be hidden, nothing ever concealed, not a single lie to be kept. But I guess Satan would be able to do such things, have such powers.

  It just meant I was buried in a pile of shit.

  I heard footsteps come closer towards me and eventually stop, as that awful, awful laugh finally stopped echoing. I felt the briefest moment of relief, so quick and sudden I probably imagined it. It's just that laugh was so terrifying, it was one less thing to worry about for it to stop.

  Oh yeah. He can read my mind.

  On Earth, I had always thought mind reading was fabulous. I know I'm not alone in such thought. I mean, mind reading truly is spectacular, if anyone could have such an ability, not including God and, unfortunately, Satan, who of course have this ability. I even thought it was awesome even if it wasn't me who was gifted with such a power, but some other lucky human being. I knew that, so yes, I couldn't conceal anything from them, but I still thought it was awesome all the same, whoever had it. Now I know it's seriously not awesome unless you have it. It's bad enough if another human could have such ability. But for Satan to have it?

  Just no. Plain no.

  I could feel him by me now, I could feel his presence. I could hear his soft breathing from above. I could also feel his evil radiating from him.

  He was Satan, after all.

  "Get up."

  His voice boomed and I cringed mentally. I was starting to realise how inconvenient it is to not have a body. Especially if the guy who's going to dunk you in lava gives you a command that  can only be performed with your body.

  I was thinking that I really couldn't get up without a body, unless I can like fly awesomely as a spirit or something, but then, once again, I realised he could read my mind, so he knew I was thinking I couldn't get up. Well surely he wouldn't tell me to get up if he knew I couldn't? I decided to give it a go anyway, seeing as these were Satan's orders and I didn't want to feel his terrible wrath. I guess with my sins on Earth I probably was to feel it anyway, but I wanted to postpone it as much as possible.

  Oh, and, with this whole stop-thinking-about-things-I-really-don't-want-Satan-to-hear situation, it's too hard. My mind blabs. Whatever happens, I'm in Hell anyways.

 I tried to push myself up, and suddenly I was up on my legs, which were suffering from severe pins and needles, so badly it was hard to stand up. Actually, my whole body was suffering with awful pins and needles, throbbing away, and basically making it impossible to move. I tried to shake my body out, glad I had it back, and sharp pain coursed through me. After much slow shaking, the pins and needles started to fade slowly. When they finally went, I was left with my whole body aching.