Chapter 5

Okay hey guys, i am in japan right now so really i wouldnt be updating but i have like 10 minutes and so I thought I might give you something to read until I'm back, because I feel really awful for leaving it so long, I also dont want people to stop reading so this might be short but it's better than nothing :)

Emzeey<3

Chapter 5

What I felt when I woke up is pretty hard to describe. It was like I was dead, but I could still think. I know that makes no sense but that's about the closest I can get to what I felt. Everything was shut off but my mind and the ability to hear. I'll try go in more detail, but honestly, don't blame me if it makes no sense, you've got to experience it to understand. It's now that I look back on it that I know that probably no one else will ever experience the feeling I got when I did awake, at least not for say another hundred thousand years, and even then they might play it differently. Yes, yes, you have no clue what I'm talking about do you? You'll get it later. But count yourself lucky you never have to experience this feeling, or anything I experienced on the board.

I was in a dreamy state, my eyes still closed, in that stage where you're just starting to drift out of sleep into consciousness. At first I didn' realise anything, I was just in that peaceful kind of state. Slowly, bit by bit, my consciousness regained, and as I tried to turn over in my bed I realised 2 things which got me out of sleep fast:

1) I couldn't turn over, literally. It was like I didn't have muscles to turn over with.

2) I wasn't in bed, I was on a hard, concrete like surface which was damnright uncomfortable.

Alarmed that I couldn't turn over, I tried to open my eyes, but I didn't have eyes to open. Soon, I found out I didn't have a body at all. Just my mind and my ability, I realised, to hear.

But I didn't have ears. I could just hear.

I was a soul, a lingering soul on the...ground? Huh, now I was confused. So I had no body but I could feel myself on the ground? I tried again to open my non existent eyes (or maybe they were existent..) in panic, as this was just a natural instinct, when then I realised that I didn't have eyes, or something like that.  

Everytime I tried to move the body I didn't have, it was like there was a block, like a seal that I couldn't break. But if my body was non existent I'd feel nothing?  

Holy shit. All this confusion was giving me a headache.

Or should I say a soul ache?

At the thought of soul, I realised, a bit late I must be dead, which I know would be the thought most people would think of immediately if in such a situation but then I guess the panic of having no body and the confusion of actually maybe having a body and the fact you can't have a headache with no head, I didn't think about it yet. 

So this was heaven, huh? Well, it wasn't how I imagined it, but maybe it got better. 

Actually, I was probably in Hell...I mean I did swear an awful lot in my life. Which wasn't allowed, but it was pure habit, the swear words sorta just tumbled outta my mouth. At this thought, I suddenly realised there were voices.

It was the kind of feeling where there's a noise, and it's ovbious, but your so occupied that you don't hear the voice. Or you do but you don't register it. But then I didn't/did have a body and was dead probably in Hell maybe in Heaven.

"So what do we do with her?" It was a male voice speaking, a timid voice, rather submissive.

"We let her wander around, confused for a while, of course, like last time." There was another man, a voice like silk. Not in a good way, mind you. The voice sounded kind but you'd be a fool to not realise it was evil.

"Y-yes, my lord. Of course, 20,000 years ago, if I remember correct?"

"Yes."

A silence hung in the air for a while.  

"L-lord?" The timid voice asked. 

  "What?" The "Lord" asked impatiently. 

"Doesn't that mean that she...well...um...stumbles over a few countries, my Lord?" 

"Knowing me, what do you think!?" The other man spat. 

"Of course my Lord." 

"You're to kind, Gareth. You haven't toughened up in the past 2 million years you've been hear. Being kind maybe nice, but it gets you absolutely nowhere. Fools are kind."

"Of course my Lord. Sorry, my Lord," he muttered.

2 million years? Only a God could be alive that long. But this wasn't my God, it couldn't be. Satan? All this time I hadn't quite imagined him like this.

"Shh! She's awake! Can you feel her mind whirring?" Satan said.

If i had a heart I know it would've been thumping away like crazy at this point, as I tried to somehow be still and stop thinking which you can't.

AN: sorry but I have to go:L soo sorry to stop so abrupt but I'm gonna post and keep you hanging. Love you guys who are supporing me, it makes me so grateful. thanks gotta go! <3